Chapter 3

(y/n) - your name

(l/n) - last name

(h/c) - hair color

(h/l) - hair length

(e/c) - eye color

Alright, lets do this~

You hummed quietly, remembering a song you sang quite often. It has been a week since Jeff became your cell buddy and, he seems to be already warming up to you. Not a lot, but just a little enough to not mind your little outbursts.

~My friends don't walk they run~

The door opened to reveal two female nurses. The first one came in holding a tray with a bottle of medicine and a syringe with a long, thick (big ass) needle, and the other holding a lunch tray. They would always try to get you to eat, but you simply refused. Who knows what type of wacked up shit they put in the food.

~Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun~

"Alright (y/n), we're gonna have to give you a few pills and a shot, then you need to eat this food. Doctor's orders." You rolled your eyes. Damn Nurses and their saying: "Doctor's Orders" Screw that.

~Poppin' poppin' balloons with guns~

"No, I'm not eating that shit." You say, narrowing your eyes. The nurse holding the medical tray rolled her eyes and glared at you. She was the one who would force the food down your throat everytime you refused. You smiled, then continued humming.

~Getting high off of helium~

The nurse with the medical tray sighed, and nodded towards the other nurse. That's the signal to keep you still for the shot and medicine. You squirmed as she put down the lunch tray and firmly held you down, the other nurse picking up the giant needle and making her way closer to your neck. That's where she struck the needle into.

~We paint white roses red, each shade from a different persons head~

God, you hate needles...

    ~flashback~

You shut your eyes tightly. Your 6 year old self curled up underneath your parents' bed. Your mom was gonna take you to the doctor's today for shots .(*phone falls on my face* Ow! Fuck! (-_-)...) You never really liked those pointy things, they hurt. "(Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n) come out now! We have to go! We're gonna be late!"
You flinched at the volume of your mother's voice, but remained silent. A loud sigh could be heard from a few feet away. "Fine....if you come out I'll get you some ice cream after, is that ok?" You shot out from underneath the bed and ran up to your mother. "Okie! Deal!" Your mother smiled, and sighed once more, tenderly grabbing your hand.

*timeskip*

The office was white, and smelled like alcohol wipes. Your mother led you to a room, it was warm and had a dark blue carpet with a few toys scattered around. You giggled and ran over to the toys. Your mother smiled softly and sat in one of the leather chairs in the far right corner, away from the door. It was nice, this room. You get to play in it. If your lucky, some other children are here too. You play with them usually but.......