Chapter Fifty-Two

Delaney|

My eyes shot open and I let out a small gasp as my chest heaved. I looked down and I could see the shape of a head under the covers just below my hips. Though my body was hot, it shivered as I wrapped my legs around the body of my lover. I threw my head back as one of my legs ran up and down Andy's back.

The feeling of her tongue rushed me with emotions so early in the morning. I was super sensitive and before I knew it, I was arching my back off of the bed and letting out moans of ecstasy. F-ck. Waking up like this was like waking up in paradise. What the hell did I do to deserve such an amazing girlfriend?

Last night was beautiful. We had a good night out and then we made sweet, passionate love afterwards but here I was getting pleasure the morning after as well. This girl deserved a gold medal or something. Once this all got cleared up, I needed to do something really special for her. She's been so sweet and supportive since this whole thing happened with my father.

Andy peeped from under the sheets with a lazy smile. I giggled before biting my lip. "Morning," I told her with a grin

She laughed and kissed my jaw. "Morning, darlin'. I thought I would be your alarm clock this morning."

"You're the only alarm clock that I don't hate," I told her tiredly. Last night was a long night. I wasn't sure how she wasn't as exhausted as I was. We made love for hours and didn't go to sleep until 4 AM and here she was energized at 10 AM. "I have to talk to my father today and I have hickeys."

"He's going to hate me even more, huh? Maybe he'll come around. I know Camilo will. If not, then I'll do what I have to do and make sure I do it civilly. Hopefully, things don't go to sh-t," she told me softly as she rolled over to her side of the bed. She got up slowly and began stretching. "You want breakfast?"

My stomach turned at the fact that today was going to be the final decision. I was going to go to my dad and beg him to let go of his unnecessary jealously, but I feared that he wouldn't give in. I didn't want to lose him or Andy but if I had to choose, he had to go. It was horrible but at least, Andy was so considerate about it. She knew this was hard for me and I appreciated how much she cared that I made the right decisions.

She wanted me to do what was best for me but my father, on the other hand, was selfish. I guess after not having me for so long, he finally wanted me all to himself but that wasn't how things worked. I wasn't a little girl anymore. He gave me away, so it was his fault that he missed out on so many years.

"I don't think I can eat until I get this settled. I think I'm going to get ready and head over to my parents. Maybe my dad will have a clear head since it's morning and all." I slowly sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

Andy frowned at me. "You should eat something, darlin'. At least something light."

"I don't think I could keep it down."

Andy walked over to me and hugged me from behind. She kissed my neck repeatedly until I let out a laugh. "There's that beautiful laugh I love to hear. Listen, everything's going to be alright. No matter what. I got you. I'm going to take care of you. Camilo will come around and when your father sees how much this is hurting you, I think he'll come around too."

-

Before heading to my father's house, I texted Camilo to make sure he could be present as well. He agreed and we ended up meeting each other outside of my father's house. We stood out in the front lawn and talked briefly before heading in. It was obvious that I was nervous about what my father was going to say. Would he choose peace or war? Would Camilo follow him? It was really f-cking with my head. My hands were shaking and my voice trembled as I spoke to Camilo.