Chapter 5 Confliction

in the morning Adoni was mad at her brother and she was swinging a broom at him, normally a level 7 would have no trouble dealing with this, but Capaneus had a rule never to abuse his higher level on family unless it was for training or helping them.

Capaneus:" ok, ok, I get it, I promised when I get back you could join a familia...of my choosing"

Adoni:" then why is it taking so long, it's been 2 days"

Capaneus:" I'm scouting out-"

Adoni:" no you're stalling"

Capaneus do you know how hard it is to find a familia that is able to use your abilities to there fullest and not exploit you, it's hard work and- OW, stop it already"

Adoni:" you already have the familia in mine, you're just making me wait"

Capaneus:" alright, I'll introduce you this afternoon, and you have to tell them yourself, or we could wait a few more year's to-"

she continued to hit him with the broom and he finally gave her a meeting point to meet when Capaneus had time, Adoni asked what it was and Capaneus had a bloodthirsty aura coming from him as Adoni knew it was going to be bad, and as they were off, Adoni asked what he wanted to eat when they had dinner.

Capaneus:" we're eating at Bell's place, don't worry about it"

as he was going to meet up with his sister later that day, he, at the moment, had business to attend to at the Loki familia's mansion about personal affairs that transpired, he was let in and met with the adventurers who had been associated as friends to Bell, he was not in a good mood as everyone in the room could see he had an angry vibe radiating off of him for a while as he sipped a cup of tea Loki gave Capaneus as a way to ease his frustrations, even if it's only a little.

Ais:" why is he so mad at us, what did we do"

Tione:" I'm no expert on people, but I think this has something to do with us taking advantage of that kid Bell a few time's when we met him"

Finn:" and I guess us as the leader's as of the familia for not stopping you from doing so makes us equally guilty if not more since we should know and act better than that"

Bete:" if you would stop hanging around trash like him, then we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place right"

Gareth:" no, I think this hatred namely started with Bete mouthing him off and calling him out when he didn't like being blamed for something he think's he shouldn't get in trouble with"

Riveria:" we can stop this now beca-"

Capaneus then slammed his hand on the table to get everyone's attention, when he put the tea down, he went in a straightened posture and set his statement to them plain and bluntly with no room for kind word's what so ever.

Capaneus:" we all have schedules, despite you being banned from the dungeon, you still have to work on your familia, a lot of work in my opinion, so I'll be brief and strange to the point to save everyone's time, I don't want any of you or anyone in your familia anywhere near Bell, the Hestia familia or anyone who is associated with them anymore without my permission, this include's going to places they hang out or live near, just the thought of you people make me sick right now and you all are basically under massive crime account's, one's in which you all should be thankful I didn't take into account because of Bell"

Bete:" ok, that's a gutsy move, you can ban us from the dungeon, but to tell us to do anything beyond that is too far"

Finn:" what he means to say is-"