Chapter 17 - Best worst news

"Her fight and fury is fiery
Oh but she loves
Like sleep to the freezing
Sweet and right and merciful
I'm all but washed
In the tide of her breathing"

Harley's P.O.V.

This was everything I've ever wanted, to be able to spend a night alone with Alix. No parents, no friends (even though they are great), no baby talk, just us. No rushes, no need to set an alarm and tip toe to another room at 5 in the morning just so we don't get caught.

In this moment I had everything. I was happy and felt fulfilled.

The evening was spent in a dizzying change of paces. Even though we had time to enjoy this fully, both of us still moved like what we had right now could vanish at any moment.

Yes, we had time, but we knew, even though it seemed like it, that time didn't stop.

Yes, we had time, but we wished we had forever.

As we stood on the couch still, Alix's body straddling mine, our lips and tongues aggressively moving together, I started ripping her clothes off of her body as she attempted to do the same with me.

I moved to a sitting position after I had gotten her top half bare and unattached our mouths for a couple of seconds to remove my own shirt along with my bra.

After that I returned my lips to hers for a brief period of time, only to move them to her jaw, going down her neck, moving past her collarbones only to stop at her breasts, one of my hands on her lower back pulling her to me, while the other cupped the breast that wasn't being teased by my mouth.

My hands started to travel to her waist while my thumbs teased the hem of her pants, pulling them down slightly.

- "Wait... Harley...". She pushed the words out of herself in moans.

I forced myself to stop and looked at her with questioning eyes. Had I done something wrong?

She tried to catch her breath for a while and got up from the couch, leaving me with a confused expression on my face while my hands stood in mid air, where her hips had stood before.

When she finally looked at me and realized I was staring at her with a perplexed look on my face, she bursted in laughs.

- "Harley! Why did you turn into a statue? Come on, get undressed and come lay down near the fire with me!" She commanded, taking off her pants and underwear.

I quickly stood up and took my clothes off as well.

- "Why are we undressing ourselves when I could've undressed you just fine? I mean, I guess it's faster this way, but you broke the trance we were into." I said pouting a bit and crossing my arms on my chest.

We were both naked now. Alix looked at me with amusement and came closer, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing it before whispering in my hear.

- "You are so sexy when you're frustrated and mad." She whispered nibbling on my ear.

I was already feeling horny again. Or maybe I had never stopped being so.

- "Did I really break the trance?" She asked while one of her hands traveled down my spine to my ass.

I held my breath and closed my eyes, trying to keep the mad facade by resisting the urge to wrap my arms around her and take her right there on the rug.