Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right

Alani POV
So it is Friday and I'm headed home from a girls day with Lira consisting on nails, toes and hair redo. I decided i would try to take a nap before tonight because i knew it would be stupid dumb packed tonight and it would be lit. I'm going to be so petty tonight it's ridiculous i invited one of my close friends from highschool named vick to the club just to piss off gotti. I thought about how his reaction would be when he seen him and laughed. I eventually dozed off going into a deep sleep before tonight.

Nikki POV

"i don't care if they're your kids you sure weren't thinking about them before this now were you? You set your own daughter up Your the real sick one" I spat at aliria (the girls mother) "i know what I did was fucked up but I have realized I am going to fix this with my girls , plus you have your daughter to care for don't you" I asked "fuck that Gotti can take care of her I just wanted his money and him but that will never happen so after today I will be leaving for good I have enough money saved up." I spat back breaking down a line of coke." I have it all set up not what you are going to do is act clueless or the truth will get out and I mean it" I said as I broke her down a line also. She quickly went down and sniffed the line before laying back on the couch. I began to think about how I had got to this place in my life it all started when I realized jq was in love with lira and not me I started stripping and seeking attention from others since the love of my life didn't want me. One night a fine brother came in the club with his friends and I had to have him even if it was for 5 minutes MMM. I made my way to his V.I.P section once I got there i realized it was the biggest king pin up next to the infamous King Watts and sat right in his lap "i am going to show you a good time tonight mark my words" I whispered. "Na im good lil mama im just here to watch" he said helping me up , I scrunched my nose up at him and walked away I was going to figure out how to get him in my guts by the night. Just as I was going down the stairs I seen a bar tender going up I asked what bottles go to who and she said he ordered a hennessey on the rocks and I paid her 200 just to slide a X pill in the drink. I waited about a good 30 minutes before going back up to their section I walked over to him whispering "i want you in my mouth RIGHT NOW" I said pulling down his pants right in front of his friends they quickly got up walking to the edge of the balcony. His friend threw a condom back saying he likes condoms on while you sucking it little whore. I poked a whole threw it before taking about half of it in my mouth. It was huge I don't know how im gone work this im a hoe but this is still to much I thought. Once I got it standing up I slide my thong over and slide onto the tip I began riding it as best as I could but I was having troubles the thing was huge. I seen his homeboy looking at me and I motioned for him to come over. He walked over and I rubbed down his chest before reaching in his pants and whipping out his penis I licked over it multiple times. He had a big one but I managed I worked my mouth around it with my hand getting it sloppy wet as I moaned while bouncing on gotti's lap. I felt gotti try to push me up but I pretended I didn't feel it and began bouncing harder, I knew he had abortion money. I felt him nut in me with dame following after nutting on my face I quickly got up grabbing a napkin whipping it off my face. I got my self together then ran down the stairs to go get dressed for my performance in about 10 minutes. I had a good night that night, about a week in a half later I began throwing up and I knew I had to find gotti, at first he wouldn't respond telling me he wouldn't fuck somebody like me but dame told him about that night and he came around. He didn't wanna be with me but he wanted the child I just threatened him with child support and keeping him away from the baby I just wanted him to be with me that's all. I have always been this way a fuck up im not fit to be a mom I am fit to be a hoe that's what my mother was and that's what I will be a rich ass hoe. I jumped out my thoughts looking over to see aliria nocked out cold in moments I feel bad for dragging her into it but I knew her secret addiction to coke and she wanted that more than her family. The plan was to destroy lira but I realized she never wanted jq either so I gotta move on and find me somebody other than the men in ATL, now im headed to North Carolina Baby! I laid back deciding to join her in a good sleep.