[II]

"Sir!" She snapped her fingers at me to get my attention.

We've been working together for over a year and she still insists on calling me that damn title.

I hate it.

"How many times do I have to say.."

"You will always be 'sir', it is highly inappropriate for me to call you anything but that." She snappily said to me.

"You know...you're the only who calls me that in this entire company?" I said, my brows arching at her sternness. I was slightly frustrated but I wasn't mad.

She was too lovely to be mad at.

"If you don't like it sir, you may do as you please." She replies coolly. "If that is all, you have a meeting with Mr. Seokjin Kim in ten minutes. Even though the company is only five minutes away by foot, it will be better if we are early, Sir."

Her high heel clacks under her feet as she walk toward the door. She waited for me once she opened the door wide.

"If you say so." I do as I am told.

Someday, she was going to be good and obedient.

But she was right.

Seokjin hyung was not going to appreciate me being late. He hated it when anyone was late, especially me. As nice as he was, he could be harsh when he wanted to.

I quickened my movements to meet the appointment schedule.

"Hyung!" I greeted him with a hug.

"Joon-ie." he laughed lightheartedly before taking a sit on one of the chairs in the conference room. "Sit."

"Why is Hoseok here?" I asked as I looked at the happy-go fellow.

"Why can't I be here?" Hoseok retorted but I knew he was half joking.

"You don't even come visit me but you come visit Jin hyung?" I scoffed at him. He just laughed at me and I couldn't help but laugh with me.

I'll be outside sir." Her heels clacked gently against the wooden floor as she walked out of Jin's office.

She was eager to leave. I'm not sure why since she and Jin hyung always got along together.

"Already?" Jin hyung asked.

My sentiments exactly...

But it was Hoseok's staring that caught my eyes. Why was he eyeing her?

My eyes narrowed on him.

"Why are you staring at my assistant?"

"Wow. Someone's jealous." Seokjin hyung snickered at me while slapping his legs.

"Stop laughing at me." I kept my eyes on Hoseok. "Seriously...why are you staring at her?"

"It's just. You know who she is right?" Hoseok said after some time. "Well I think it's her..."

"Who..?" I asked cautiously.

It made me more nervous when Hoseok smiled wider than a Cheshire Cat.