[XXII]

"One more time..." I was finally back at the hotel where she had come out of the shower. I trailed behind her, begging her.

"No..." her ears were red, but she was stern.

"Please...Baby, for me?"

"I'm not calling you daddy." She was a stubborn little girl, but I wouldn't have her any other way. She was perfect the way she was.

"But you're my baby." I explained. I also complained. I couldn't decide which one to do.

"Sir. No..." I eyed her as she used that tone and that title.

I wasn't going to have it. After she had said it, I was obsessed. It was bad but I couldn't help it. I needed her to call me that.

It was my new kink.

"I got one daddy and I call him papa. Go away." She pushed me away and glared at me. Normally it would not have been allowed but hell, we were off the clock and we weren't at work.

I kept going. Asking her, basically begging her...

Until finally she had enough.

🚼

"Seriously Namjoon, what's up with your daddy kink." She finally asked, curiosity getting to the better of her. I'm sure she was annoyed too since even during dinner I had kept badgering her.

"I didn't have one. Until you said daddy last night." I admitted as I drank the coffee in my hand.

"You're unbelievable." It was true. I wasn't into kinks.

Despite what others see, I wasn't into all that hardcore, bdsm stuff. I enjoyed vanilla sex.

I liked the slow, swaying dance that the the partners could do.

There was nothing wrong with that.

But with her, it made me want go a little hard.

Only with her.

With her, she made my sanity...insane. She makes me question my sanity.

I pulled her into a hug, letting her body fit into mine.

She sighed as she felt her body get comfortable with mine. I knew that she loved being held by me as much as I loved holding her.

"I'm not calling you daddy...not even if you do this." She pouted as she learnt against my body.

"Please... for me?" I rubbed her belly slowly as I swayed our body side to side.

🚼

I watched her.

My tongue lived to feel her swollen clit against the flesh. She moaned as I tasted her with small licks, letting the anticipation build.

Laying on the cotton sheets, her fingers danced against her skin as they rubbed her breasts together. They travelled down to reach the thick hairs attached to my head and pushed her fingers in before grabbing them tightly as she wantonly asked for more.

I had plans for us though...

I was on a mission.

And it was to hear her scream my new name.

🚼

Get ready for the next chapter...
jibooty_com
😉😉