Chapter 3 (2/4)

TW: manipulating, a little bit of blood, aggressiveness

Kaiden breath in relief as their teacher finally dismissed their class. Despite Seojun comforting him for an hour, Kaiden's anxiety still reached the roof. Because as time pass, he overthinks everything.  Heck, his head is starting to hurt.

Like, what if Bonhwa Hyung is mad at him? What was he supposed to do? After all, just thinking of how he disappoints Bonhwa makes him want to cry again. He promised to never hurt or even made him mad. But here they are, his Bonhwa Hyung ignoring him.

"Kaiden-hoobae" He was stopped from going out. When he looked up, he was met with his senior. He knew him, he had met him a few times before.

"Bonhwa wants you to meet him."  Kaiden smiled at just what he heard.

"Really? Where is he?" Kaiden asked excitedly.

"Rooftop." Before Kaiden could run, his senior stopped him by grabbing his wrist. 

Kaiden asked him confused as to why he stopped him. The senior in front of him shook his head.

"Bonhwa's facial expression before going up doesn't look good. He seems mad." As if the time stopped, Kaiden's heart stopped for a beat. 

"Hyung, what do you mean?" Kaiden asked in a lower volume of voice.

"Just be careful." The senior warned and finally let go of his wrist.

Somehow, Kaiden is afraid to continue. His instinct is telling him to stop, go back to his classroom, and not to meet Bonhwa Hyung. But meeting Bonhwa Hyung is inevitable. With his heart beating fast, Kaiden continued his walk towards the stair.

He intentionally slowed down the way he walk. He feels like prey that was about to enter a predator's den. Before he knew it, he was already in front of the door. 

With his shaking hand, Kaiden reached to the doorknob. Opening it slowly, he also called out to Bonhwa.

"Hyung?" He walk towards in and closed the door and looked around. 

Then he saw him, his Bonhwa Hyung who had his back faced him. Kaiden gulped before walking towards him.

"Hyung?" Kaiden called out again and was about to tap him when Bonhwa suddenly looked back at him.

Kaiden who was shocked step back a little. He also had the chance to see Hyung's face. There was no expression. 

Before Kaiden could speak, he saw Bonhwa raise his hand. And before he knew what was happening, he was sitting on the ground with his right cheek stinging. 

His cheek stings so bad, he can even feel the bruise that would form. He was even afraid to touch it.

Shocked, Kaiden looks up to Bonhwa. He wants to ask why he slapped him, but he doesn't have the guts to do so.

Seeing Kaiden's shock and scared expression, with how red his eyes and tears starting to leak. How his right cheeks had the mark of his hand. Bonhwa can't help but admire how cute Kaiden looks right now. 

Bonhwa kneeled in front of Kaiden and grab his face. Kaiden's tears fall more as he felt Hyung's nails dig in his face by how hard he was. 

"Hyung?" Kaiden choked out. He doesn't want to say anything else, afraid that he will make Bonhwa Hyung even madder.

"You know, Hyung only wants the best for you right?" Bonhwa said in a dominating tone that had Kaiden nod his head.

"So why did you disobey what I told you?" With that, Bonhwa digs his nails deeper and some of them finally break Kaiden's skin. He looked intensely at the little blood dripping from those crescent-shaped wounds.

"I'm sorry, Hyung. Please, I'm sorry. Kaiden is sorry." There was one thing that could make Kaiden submit in everything. It was to hurt him. Kaiden is afraid of pain and blood.

And Bonhwa perfectly knew this.

Bonhwa watched satisfied as Kaiden cries harder.

"I told you to throw away that trash, right? But what did you do? You kept it somewhere I wouldn't see. Didn't you?" Bonhwa asked him as if he was mocking him thinking he would find out.

Kaiden finally knew why his Hyung was mad. Instead of explaining why he did it, he apologized for more. Kaiden's eyesight had become blurry because of how bad he was crying.

Kaiden is truly stupid, he didn't even wonder how Bonhwa found out.

I FORGOT TO POST THIS LAST NIGHT :<

The chapter has a total of 3.2k words. Expect the last two-part to be longer. I find it so hard to proofread them in one go :<