It's all black!

(Y/N)'s POV
It was about an hour or so after we had retired for the night, I was invited to sleep in Ciel's room! Which I gladly accepted since it would be like a sleepover, except sleeping in the same bed! I snuggled up close to the already sleeping Earl, falling asleep myself in the dark room, but little did I know, that the bluenettes sleeping face was the last thing I would ever see..

~Time Skip~

I felt a fumbling around, to suggest that the young Earl was already away, when I heard the sound of curtains being pulled back, and the now familiar voice of Sebastian waking up his young master. I fluttered my eyes open, expecting to see my lovers face, bright light flooding the room, but I didn't. It was all black. I rubbed my eyes to see if I was dreaming, or if I had my eyes closed still, but they were open."C-Ciel?!" I called out, confused."I'm right here (Y/N)." I heard the much to familiar voice purr."Where am I?! It's all black!" I shouted, getting scared now, I cut Ciel off from speaking this time."Whats happening?! It's so dark! I'm scared!! Ciel! Ciel!" I yelled, hearing the doors begging pushed open, hearing the familiar pants of Alexander. I had started to cry, I was realising just now What was happening..."(Y/N).. If all you can see is black.. I think you might have gone blind.." Ciel said quietly, but loud enough for me to hear."I want to go home.. I want to see mummy.." I chocked out through my crying, I called my mother 'mummy' when I was upset or scared."Let's go then." I heard my butler say, hearing something that sounded like clothes ruffling, he much have been picking up my clothes. I felt a small kiss being pressed on my forehead."Goodbye.. I'm going to visit you soon, in a few days, I'll miss you a lot (Y/N)." I heard Ciel whisper, feeling another kiss being pressed on my forehead, before being picked up bridal style by my butler, he carried me outside, all the way to the carriage I presumed. He changed me in there, pulling my nightshirt off and packing safely into one of the bags, putting my dress shirt on, buttoning it up and doing a small bow around my neck, then putting my black thigh high shorts on, before pulling my (F/C) coat on, then pulling in both of my knee-length socks on, then pulling my feet into my shoes, tying them up as I couldn't do it myself. I then laid down, slowly as I was, as I believed, blind, eventually finding my way into the seats, laying on them, crying myself to sleep as Alexander sat next to my sleeping frame, stroking my hair, combing his fingers through it, since he knew that would always calm me down.