~Chapter Ten~ (Travis's POV)

I leave Zane to go cook for him and immediately regret it cause how cute he is I continue to cook him food and I end up cooking waffles for him in the middle of cooking I feel arms around me.
"Yes Zane?" I said smiling
"Are you almost finished?"Zane asked
"Yes Zu Zu~" I cooed
"Okay Travi~" Zane said as he unwrapped his arms around me then kissed my cheek I smile.
"I love you Zu Zu~"I said still smiling
"I love you too Travi~"Zane said then he walks away, my smile then fades and I continue to cook I then finish and call Zane and no answer I call again no answer still now I get worried then I feel someone jump on me.
"Zu Zu! You scared me!"I said concerned
"I'm sorry senpai~"Zane said
"It's okay baby~" I said
"Good!"Zane said and kisses my neck and I let out a soft moan then he kisses my cheek. Zane gets off of me and starts eating his food I then snatch his mask (because he has to take it off to eat)and put it on Zane looks over at me and smiles and blushes.
"You look really cute in it Travis"Zane said blushing
"Really?"I ask actually curious
"Yea but~"Zane said trailing off
"What?"I ask
"It's missing something~"Zane said giving me a smirk
"Like what?"I asked just after I ask Zane goes to me and sits on my lap and starts kissing me I then start kissing back and he wraps his arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around his waist we pull apart for air and a string of saliva connecting our lips I smirk and then we continue to kiss we kiss for what seemed like hours but only 5 minutes.Zane and I pull away for air for the last time and I looks at him panting and he's panting as well I check the time on my phone then I realize I have to leave for work in 15 minutes.
"Zu Zu I have to get ready for work." I said
"Aww okay Travi." Zane said then getting off of me as soon as he gets off of me he kisses my cheek and he smiles as I start to smile.
"I am gonna miss you so much Zu Zu~"I said
"I know baby~" Zane said as I get up and I start to get dressed for work I then get out of Zane's room (I forgot they don't live with each other XD so let's just say Travis brought his work clothes) and walk to Zane and kiss him and about to walk out of his house then he says: "I love you~" Zane said
"I love you too Zu Zu~" I said
~~~~~~End Of Chapter Ten~~~~~~