Chance (One Direction)

(A/N) Hello, Lovelies <3. I stumbled across watt pad a few days ago and I was mind-blown that there was even a place you could share your stories! (I'm not as up-to-date thanks to my cat Winter, she just loves sleeping on my laptop :3) Anyway, I began looking through the categories and saw Fan Fiction, which is where I saw One Direction fan fictions I was sitting there thinking "Holy Chips Ahoy!" The idea then struck me that I should make a little fan fiction myself thus 'Chance' was born.

I did a random series of "Which One Direction Member Is for You?" tests and got Zayn five times out of ten (I didn't get Louis once. What do those sites know anyway. They're asking me questions about them not things that we have in common -.-!) Anyways, enough rambling, on with the story!

Oh, one last thing I think Zayn wants to give you something for being so nice and reading this fan fiction about him (look at the sidebar over there>). Maybe a dance? *wink*wink* 

I hope you guys enjoy reading and I would love to hear your feedback, it gives me alot of inspiration to write more. Comment and vote up! :)

Love,

-:~Cathy~:-

                                -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Chapter One - 'Hit and Run'-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"You're good for nothing...we're finished" These words repeated over and over again in my head. It was now 12:39 p.m. and I didn't feel like getting up or doing anything that required any energy. My heart felt heavy and my body was weak, maybe it was all that ice cream I ate the night before but sadly it wasn't.

The sight of seeing my boyfriend...I mean my ex-boyfriend with one of my supposed "friends" was just too much for me to process. How could he? He betrayed me and this wasn't the first time either. Once before, I caught him red-handed with slutty Stacie in the back of the school behind the bleachers making out. I was so shocked that I stared at them the whole time instead of slapping the shit out of that hoe.

I should've known from then that he was no good for me but his 'bad boy' ways was what drew me to him. A few weeks later, he came knocking on my front door begging and pleading for me to take him back. I didn't know what to say. His eyes were tearing and it was such a heart-breaking sight to see someone in that position.

Right now, I was in that position except I reeked of onions due to the fact that I stayed in this very spot on my bed for almost three days straight, crying. The only thing I did daily was yell for my mother to bring me some ice cream and watch a bunch of soap operas such as 'The Young and the Restless' and 'Days of our Lives'. I was in no mood to go anywhere or see anyone. The boy who was just at my doorsteps a few months ago on his knees wanting me to take him back had just dumped me. Now he was probably having the time of his life dry humping some skank.

My attention was now drawn towards the television which showed The Young and the Restless character Isabella trying to stab Christine in the bath tub. I would totally do that to Ingrid right now (the girl who was supposed to be my friend)! I grabbed the corn chip bag that was almost empty from under my ice cream stained pillow and began to munch. The drama happening on screen was the only thing I was focusing on at that point and I hardly noticed two individuals entering my room.

Suddenly I was being pulled by the leg out of my bed by a red-headed girl wearing a 'Black Veil Brides' t-shirt with really; really ripped stone washed jeans and dirty black vans. Luckily, I pulled away from her before I was completely off my bed. Now, I was just hanging half way out of the bed. This was my friend from year 7 Danielle. Even though she was punk rocker-ish she was still hot. "Why are you still wearing your pajamas, and what's that frigging smell?" she scoffed.