Chapter 13: police

Jacob^^^

Please read:::

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

You're gorgeous:)

Enjoy:)! Btw back to Lia's p.o.v

**

I got a call from Jason's little brother that Jason was in danger, I had no choice except to call the police. I ran to the park, and nobody was there. Until I saw a group of boys. I ran to them, they all gave me their back, some men were holding Jason's back, a man was carrying Jason's little brother who was crying, and Mason was lying down, his eyes were opened, filled with anger and hatred.

"When my little sister comes, you won't touch her" Mason spat.

"I can, and I will" The man smirked.

"You can't!" Mason yelled.

"Watch me when she comes, just watch" The man pointed at Mason, then at his eyes.

"My sister won't let you touch her" Mason shook his head.

"Why should I care if she let me or not? I'm going to do it either ways" The man shrugged.

"Leave him alone" I found the courage to talk out loud. Good job, Lia.

"Why, it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Amelia" The man turned to me, giving me a big grin. He looks so dang ugly.

"It is not a pleasure to meet you" I glared at him.

"Feisty" The man smirked.

"I respect you, I mean we all should respect an elder, but right now, I'm losing tons of respect for you" I sighed, crossing my arms.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me, love" He took my hand, and lifted up to his lips, and kissed it.

"Are you British?" I raised a brow.

"You won a prize, love. But not really, my mother is British but my father is from here" He winked at me.

"I never asked for the story of your life, Sir. It's weird that you kinda are, because British accent attracts girls, all I see that you attract animals" I looked up at the sky, birds flew everywhere.

"I know I attract your brothers" He smirked.

"You shouldn't have said that" A voice behind me said. I turned around to see Anthony and Alex.

"Why not, twins?" Them looked behind me.

"Because, Lia hates when someone talks bad about her brothers" Anthony smirked. I did something Owen has taught me, I punched him so hard that he fell.

"Bro, you're tall and still get beaten by a girl?" Alex laughed. "You, old man, should be ashamed"

His men pointed their guns at us, Alex and Anthony's eyes widened, fear filled their eyes. But I just raised my eyebrow.

"You think you're scaring us with those nasty little things?" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you not scared, bitch? Should we scare you?!" The man glared at me.

"If I was scared, would I do this?" I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Bitch" He cried in pain.

"PUT THE GUN DOWN, NOW!" A male's voice yelled.

"Shit" One of the men cursed.

"That is not nice" I shook my head.

***

I was seated right next to Alex who was beside Anthony and Jason. We were in the police station. Not to worry, we were just going to be asked some silly and easy questions.

"So, do you know the man?" The police officer asked us.

"No" I shook my head. "Never heard or seen him before"

"What about you, mister?" He raised a brow, looking at Alex. I can see from Alex's expression, that he actually knows him, good enough for the police to arrest him for years.

"No" Alex shook his head.

"You?" He pointed at Anthony.

"No" Anthony shook his head, avoiding the officer's eyes.

"Jason?" The officer turned his head to him.

"Not a clue." Jason shrugged. Wait, how does the officer know Jason? Eh.

"Ok"The officer nodded. "So what happened? From the beginning please"

"We don't know exactly what happened" I said, looking down, remembering the scenes.

"I was with Tom, my little brother, at the park, when we heard gunshots, guess he shot up tho" Jason sighed. "Nobody was willing to go and check, and so I went there, to see a huge group of men surrounding an unconscious man, and I did the right thing and tried to save him but I'm One against more than 5 men. I don't know how but my brother managed to call Lia, and he came running to us"

He continued telling him everything.

***

I was in the hospital, waiting for Mason. All my brothers were here with me, Alex and Anthony sat across from me, while Jake and Jack sat on the other side, Chance and Owen were sitting across Jake and Jack. And I was between Grayson and Peter, and Chase was sitting next to an old lady.

"Lia, are we good?" Anthony looked up at me. I can see hope in his eyes.

"No."

"Why not?" Alex raised a brow.

"You know the man, I'm sure you do! But still, you covered up for him, when he doesn't deserve it!" I almost yelled.

"We didn't know, Amelia!" Alex said, dishonestly.

"Yeah, you didn't! That's why you were giving the man looks!" I stood up, not wanting to see their faces anymore. I walked outside the hospital, tears streaming down my face. I can't take it anymore, siblings are supposed to be there for each other not be against one another, and that's what Anthony and Alex are doing. I have a reason why I'm not in a good place with Mason, I admit. But I was there for him, and he knew that.

I heard footsteps behind me, I didn't turn around to check who, but I fell into darkness.

****

WHAT THE F-!

What do you think happened?

This book is coming to an end guys:( but imma write another one and hopefully you'll love it!!:) 

Thank you

Vote comment and share!!