33

L A N A

It wasn't long before graduation rolled around and I found myself constantly opening my wardrobe and smiling at the red fabric that hung neatly in front of my eyes. This was the day I had been looking forward to since I was in the 8th grade. I always role played the events that would take place on the day, even predicting what I would do if I fell over on stage.

I wasn't surprised when my door creaked open and in waltzed El dressed in the lovely black dress her and I bought those months back. She had never really found an occasion to wear it, but now she did.

"When your little sister is hotter than you though," I joked, admiring how stunning she looked at the moment. She rolled her eyes playfully before flickering them to the red dress.

"Wait till you put that on. I can only imagine what Harry is going to say." She winked, plopping herself on my bed but trying her best not to ruin her makeup. She glanced around the room awkwardly, clearly having something on her mind.

"What is it?" I folded my arms across my chest, making sure my robe didn't fall too low. Her eyes finally met mine and despite the blush she was wearing, I could tell of the crimson that had crept onto her cheeks.

"Every time I sit in this spot, all I can think of is the time I walked in on you...and Harry-"

"Oh wow," I closed my closet door. "That is not what I expected you to say."

"Well that's what I see!" She flailed her arms up in the air, making me want to burst into laughter at her innocence. "Every time. Gosh imagine if I hadn't walked in, would you two...?" She trailed off, not even being able to finish the sentence.

"Have had sex?" I laughed, watching the way she cringed at the mention of the word but nodding thereafter. "I don't know to be honest, everyone was down stairs so there would have been only so far we could have gone."

"Has Harry ever had sex?" She rushed out, her eyes totally fixated on me. I wasn't exactly sure where she was going with this.

"Yeah."

"Oh my gosh, have you guys had sex, like together?"

I found myself choking on my own saliva at her question. I really had no idea why she was all of a sudden she was asking me all this.

"Eliana, geez, no we haven't yet."

"Yet. Hm." She responded, squinting her eyes at me and folding her legs in front of her. Suddenly, the door opened wide and in walks Lauren with a strange facial expression. She hid her hands behind her back as if hiding something. I looked at her confused who clearly couldn't hold her excitement long enough therefore revealed a navy blue, velvet box. I looked at her in awe, surprised and extremely grateful for this.

"Loz, you shouldn't have." I gawked, getting ready to open the box.

"You'll be glad I did."

I looked at her not understanding her response, but went ahead in opening the box. Upon reveal, laughter surged through my room so loud and so constant, mum decided she wanted to be filled in on the joke. She opened the door and stepped closer, only to be met with a box with 3 condoms. She looked up at me with a confused facial expression I wasn't ready to fulfil. She turned to look at Lauren who went to wipe the tears that had escaped during her hysteria.