Mike ° I'm here (5)

Summary; Read other parts!

(Let's pretend that the AV club and Losers Club attend the same school LMAO)

Mike POV

Not gonna lie, at school me and the boys have been stalking Richie around school. Luckily I don't have any classes with him.

"We've been stalking/ watching him for like 4 weeks straight around school. We should stop. Y/n looks super happy with him." Lucas mentioned, I clenched my jaw and exhaled as I turned back to the group and stopped staring at Y/n and Richie who were in the court yard.

"I can't help it... He gets on my nerves." I replied rudely, Will raised his brow.

"Have to admit, he rocks Hawaiian shirts. Makes him stand out from the rest of us." Will mentioned, I raised my brows and gave him a 'Why mention' it look. I gulped and turned back around to face the couple...She did look really happy.

"It's kind of funny. Richie has a resemblance to you Mike." Dustin spoke, I turned around fast and nodded a no out of disgust,

"What?! Eww gross. I don't see it." I replied coldly, Dustin laughed and lightly shoved me.

"Don't get so defensive, you only hate him cause he has the only girl you like... He sounds like a cool guy!
Eddie from math told me that Richie is pretty hilarious." Dustin explained, I scoffed out of jealousy and felt anger rise inside of me.

By the time lunch came I kept my eye out for Y/N. I needed to talk to her.

Y/n POV

The bell went off for lunch, I was placing my books away in my locker when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Baby doll. Me and the boys are going to walk around school, do you want to come or do you want to eat?" Richie asked as he turned me around to face him, I smiled.

"I want to eat... but go hang with the boys, I'll eat with Stacy." I mentioned, he lightly smiled and re-positioned his glasses.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave yo- Yes Richie I'm sure. Now go have fun with Bill." I re-assured, his smile appeared and I admired it. I felt as he leaned in and kissed me... he kissed hard enough to push me against my locker.

His lips pulled away,

"Woah you kiss great." I spoke, I then realised what I said out loud and was embarrassed, my cheeks turned red, Richie grinned.

"You can't fake that sort of passion." He mumbled, I chuckled and told him to go before I start missing him. I slammed my locker closed and started making my way towards the cafeteria, I was close to entering the cafeteria hall when I felt a hand grab my wrist.

I assumed it was Richie.
It was Mike.

"I need to talk to you." He mumbled as he brought me over to the school hallway that was empty, I gulped and raised my brows.

"About what?" I asked, he stood up straight and pouted his lips lightly.

"You know...about us. I want to be friends again, I want to see you. I know you hate me- I don't hate you Mike. I just didn't want to get hurt." I replied interrupting him, he looked down and then up at me with this brown eyes that I missed.

"That night, the night I came to see you and snuck into your room... I realised that you were the most important person in my life, and the fact that you don't even talk to me anymore makes me, makes me hate myself for letting you go." He explained, I blinked out my tears and nodded a no.

"Mike, I can't. I can't do this right now- Then when? I've waited and waited for you to forgive me. What else do you want me to do?" He interrupted then bit his lip,

I shrugged and gulped. I swallowed a dry lump in my throat.

"I need more time. I need to stay away from you and make sure my feelings for you don't get stronger." I explained, Mike raised a brow.

"Feelings? You still have feelings?" He whispered, I licked my lips and nodded lightly. His facial expression changed, I felt as his hands cupped my cheeks. His soft lips against mine.

"Mike kissed me? Our first kiss?...Oh shit... this is bad." I said in my head.

~~~ this might be the last part, I'm struggling😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭