If Only's release date

I haven't worked on If Only like I was going to so I'm making myself because I have been doing this with all my books lately. It would work on like..When Two Worlds Collide and than I somehow end up in The Ender Heir. So I'm setting myself a date...Yes I'm making a release date when I literally have nothing written yet for If Only. I've done that before, I've done it with The Ender Heir and The Tainted Ones....And also The Slave...

So you guessed it all, it is about Vikklan. Book 3 will be about Poofless. 

Book 2 takes place in Australia, after Mitch posts the video...no literally it does. I know I have one sentence written and it has to do with Mitch's video..

So Because You Need Someone had a theme in mind...well it did. But to be honest, I did not expect for this story to blow up like it did. I mean...3k votes and 40k reads..I did not expect that. I mean thanks a lot but that is like..a lot.  But thanks everyone for all the support for Book One, but now we are going into Book Two and I hope that you all join me over in If Only because I can't wait. I'm not gonna say that it will be amazing since Because You Need Someone will always be my favorite. But let me give you all a sneak peek into the story and the release date. And since I do not know what to write for this, this song I picked is one of my favorites, but it does represent Lachlan really well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song is Paralyzed by NF 

Because You Need Someone's Major Themes: Fear & Depression

If Only's Major Themes: Defeatism & Grief

.....

If Only: Book 2 to the Needed Trilogy: The Pack: A Vikklan Story

Coming Out 12/23/17