~Chapter Eleven~(Zane's POV)

I sat there sad that my boyfriend left but I grabbed the necklace he gave me in the box in front of my door (remember from the beginning) I put the necklace on and wear his bracelet I then grab his jacket and wear it. I then end up falling asleep while watching My Little Horsies.
~~~~~Travis POV~~~~~
I got home from work then walk over to Zane's house I open the door and I see Zane wearing my jacket I smile then I go sit next to him and realize he's wearing my bracelet and necklace I got him and he's asleep I wrap my arm around him and pull him closer to me and he smiles and then I take off his mask and see him blushing I kiss his cheek gently trying not to wake him then I put his hood up aka my hood and he snuggles up against me and I smile and fall asleep...
~~~Back To Zane's POV~~~
I wake up to my mask gone and my hood up I look up and Travis is there cuddling me and asleep I look around for my mask but I can't find it I slowly get up and then Travis rubs his eyes.
"Zu Zu?" Travis said rubbing his eyes
"Yes baby?" I said looking at him
"Where are you going?" He asks getting up
"I was gonna go to my bed."I said
"Oh ok." Travis said now about to pick me up. Travis grabs my waist and picks me up and starts walking me to my room and he lays me down on me bed then he shuts my door and he lays next to me.I get comfortable and lay down facing Travis.Travis hold me close to him and we fall asleep together. I wake up again and Travis is gone I get up and Travis is talking to Garroth and Dante at the door I found my mask on the counter and I put it on I stand next to Travis and Garroth and Dante looked really mad Garroth was yelling at Travis for something and Dante was mad at Travis for not helping paying the bills I stood there concerned looking at Travis he looked hurt.I hated that so I grabbed his hand he looked down at me and smiled and grabbed my hand back and he looked back at Garroth and Dante who looked so mad they could spawn Satin himself I look frightened and Garroth yells at Travis for always being around me and saying stuff that Travis never did and Dante is still yelling at Travis for not paying his part of the bills I get really mad and start getting mad at them.
"GARROTH WHY SHOULD IT MATTER TO YOU?!!!?!!?!IS IT SO BAD THAT I LOVE TRAVIS?!?!?!?"I yell at Garroth and Garroth stops yelling at Travis and he becomes quiet Travis looks at me and smiles.
"I like that your happy but I barely see you anymore..."Garroth said
"Then come over and you will see me!!"I told him really mad still
"I'm sorry..."Garroth said
"Don't say sorry to me!!! Say sorry to Travis my boyfriend!!!"I said staring holes into Garroth
"I'm sorry Travis..."Garroth said looking down
"It's ok Garroth."Travis said smiling then kissed my head.Of course I smile and then Dante starts to get mad at Travis again.
"DANTE DON'T EVEN START!!!!"I yell at him
"WHY???? BECAUSE YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOUR BROTHER IS SOFT IM SOFT!!!!!????"Dante yelled at me and that's when Travis snapped.
~~~~End Of Chapter Eleven~~~~