imagine pretending to hate kili

I run as fast as I can through the forest with who I hate to admit kili but there is a reason for our running. We are being chased by an orc pack! How? You ask well funny story actually after thorin told him specifically to NOT go into the forest but guess what? He didn't listen and went in anyway. How did I get dragged into this? Your asking now well its quite simple I just happened to be collecting firewood when a screaming kili came running at me nearly knocking me out and he had an orc pack right on his tail and neither of us had weapons because I didn't think they would be necessary but obviously I was wrong and now im stuck with this ejit running for our lives. We soon find a cave just outside the forest and go in to hide. What were you doing?! Are you trying to get us killed! I yell at him. It wasn't my fault they found me! He shouts back. How is it not your fault?! Your the one who stupidly went into the forest after being told not to! You were in the forest too! He says and I sigh I was getting firewood! You were there when thorin asked me to! I shout. He huffs and sits on a rock. Oh how this dwarf annoys me. I sigh and look out the cave to see nothing so I step out closer to get a better look and I was about to call kili so we can get out but it got interrupted when I see the orcs are looking for us. I step back into the cave as I try not to cry im stuck in a cave with a dwarf I hate, you would probably do the same so don't judge me. I accidentally let out a sob so I quickly cover it up with a cough instead but it makes kili look up. Are you crying? He asks and I sigh no i am not crying why would I do that? He shrugs. This is how im going to die I mumble as I lean against the wall of the cave. I look outside again and see the orcs are still there so I quickly think of a plan... but to no avail nothing comes to mind. I sigh as I rub my temple trying to calm myself down.

You know you didn't have to come with me he says and I look up at him with a glare... well I try to glare if it wasn't for those stupid brown eyes of his. What? I had no choice you basically dragged me with you I say. I did not it was your decision to follow me he says. I sigh I didn't want you to get hur... I stop talking before I finish the sentence and quickly add something. I mean I didn't want... to be killed by orcs I say and mentally kick myself. He stands up and walks towards me until he is in front of me. What did you just say? He asks and I gulp I didn't want to be killed by orcs? He shakes his head no before that. I pretend to be thinking when I actually know fine well what he means. Y/n he says and I look up at him. I want the truth... do you really hate me? He says and I stay quiet. The truth? I ask and he nods please. I nod ok... I don't hate you. He sighs why did you lie to me? I look at the ground thinking of an answer. I lied because I... didn't want you to know... how I actually feel about you. He lifts my chin up with his hand gently. Y/n how do you really feel about me? He whispers.

I move to turn my head so I'm not looking at him but he stops me leaving me with the only option left... look him in the eye. Do not turn away from me he says. I nod alright I... I love you okay? There I said it happy? Good? Good. Lets go I say and was about to walk out the cave when he pulls me back and gently backs me up against the wall. He leans in and his lips brushes against mine earning an inhuman squeak from my lips in return. He chuckles as he leans closer so our lips are almost touching. Kili I say putting a hand on his chest. Yes? He says. Do you love me? I ask and he smiles as he takes my hand that is on his chest and guides it to where his heart is. He looks back up at me y/n that's not even a question if i didn't love you then why on middle earth am I resisting the urge to kiss you right now? I smile you want to kiss me? He nods of course I do and I have since I met you. So do you think the orcs are gone? I say and he chuckles that's it I can't wait any longer. He leans closer and his lips find mine and he kisses me. His lips are soft and his kiss is gentle but I didn't think his stubble would be soft I thaught it was more scruffy... not that I ever thaught about that but you know. He pulls away and smirks y/n has a soft side. I look up at him with a smirk of my own oh no this is a one time thing I don't have a soft side if you haven't noticed. He smiles don't you worry I'll get that soft side out of you. Really how would you do that? I ask and he smiles as he leans closer I can do a lot more than kissing you love he whispers into my ear and I shudder ok you win. He chuckles as he pulls away. I always do.

Soon thorin, Dwalin and Fili appear at the cave entrance and I grin. Yes! I'm free! I say running out the cave without the millions of orcs looking at me and are replaced with their corpses. I hear chuckling behind me and see everyone laughing at me. What? I was stuck in a cave with him what do you expect me to do? I say motioning to kili and Fili shrugs good point and he walks past me. I knew you loved him he whispers into my ear and my eyes widen how did you know?! I say and he laughs as he runs away from me. Ugh! Get back here you blonde brat! I yell as I run after him and that is how my day ended I confessed my love to kili then chased his brother around the place wanting to know how he knew.