Secrets of: Beatrice Rhodes

1. Very quiet, but comes alive on stage.

2. Secretly the biggest coward. Too afraid to tell anybody what she really wants (to do music for a living, that she wants Bradley, that she didn't really like Ginger at first)

3. Always felt like the replaceable member of the trio with Iris and Rory, and that was pretty much confirmed when Ginger took her spot.

4. Almost as smart as Rory, and better at math than he is.

5. Her parents want her to be a surgeon. She doesn't. See 2.

6. Identified with Rachel Berry when she watched Glee.

7. Would give up anything and everything for a chance at a career on Broadway.

8. Always wished for siblings but finds that she enjoys being an only child.

9. Very non-emotional. Can keep her composure in almost any situation.

10. Favorite Broadway show is Wicked. You can probably guess her favorite song.

Author's Note: Here's day two of the secrets series! Any surprises? Don't forget to vote and comment! As usual, don't own the quote above, just saw it and felt it was reminiscent of Bee

Author's Note: Here's day two of the secrets series! Any surprises? Don't forget to vote and comment! As usual, don't own the quote above, just saw it and felt it was reminiscent of Bee. I don't own the gif, it's just the cast for Bee.