Special | Christmas

••ONLY ONE WITH POV••

'Twas the night 2 days before Christmas. All the stocking were on the fireplace, the meatloaf was burning, it was peaceful-

"KA-BOOM!!!" A bomb bomb exploded from the outside of the castle. "Thanks for inviting me Mario! You sure know how to throw a christmas party!" Bowser beamed to Mario.

Why isnt Bowser going after Peach? Peach is busy watching Super Mario Twilight 10 with (Y/N)... and nobody else wanted to watch it with them, and thus, our story begins with Everyone being all happy and jolly!

~SMG4's POV~

Crap, their's mistletoe in every door! How am i gonna get passed this without blushing at (Y/N)!? I mean.. what? No get that out of you're head, okay maybe I like (Y/N) a little? No a freaking lot actually, ever since they came to the mushroom kingdom, I grown a fond over them and I wanted to confess my love to them. Maybe that's why Mario put 110 Mistletoe around the castle...

--Back to 3rd Person--

'Twas the night.. ugh I don't need to say that again. Everyone brought a present to the party and they decided that at 11:01 am they would open their presents

••LAZY TIME SKIP••

Everyone started opening their presents, Peach got clothes, Mario got spaghetti, Luigi got dolls, Wario got money, Waluigi got tacos, Bowser got dolls of Peach and posters of Peach, Toad got candy, SMG4 got memes, and (Y/n) got Animal ears and tail. but.. SMG4 and (Y/N) were waiting for the best present of the year.

After all the presents SMG4 asked "Hey (Y/N), can i talk to you outside?" "Sure" said (Y/N), after a few mins of staring they walk outside and then another few minutes of akwardness begins.. "So.. uh, i have something to tell you (Y/N)" stated SMG4 blushing."Mmmmmm yessssh?" said (Y/N), not to mention also blushing. "I-I like you!" SMG4 exclaimed, waiting for reject but instead got a kiss on the lips which he gladly melted into.

After the kiss (Y/N) said "I like you too SMG4". From above they could hear clapping and a mistletoe hung from a fishing pole, and they shared ones more last kiss.

Folks, what we learned today is that: Love is anywhere, and everywhere.

Hey Guys! Author~Chan Here! I'm not gonna be updating a lot because Christmas and New Yearis very important to my family. So I made this quickly so you have at least something from my posts! When will I be back? Well this here date 1/3/18 = January 3rd 2018! Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all you Lifues!

Story with Author~Chan (A~C) and Reader~Chan (R~C)

Lights are off
R~C: Huh what's going on?
Lights are on
Everyone But R~C: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR READER~CHAN!!