Chapter 40: Loki In-tolerant

(A/N: I'm at school right now but who cares? We're not doing anything. Nothing at all. My class is watching korean music videos so I went out and decided to upload this earlier. Enjoy!)

"H-hey, Vis?" You stated with your eyes half-close. You just woke up and is heading towards the kitchen. Which is somewhere in the new avengers facility.

It was weird not to use the elevator to enter the kitchen. Well, you don't use the elevator that often anyways now that the facility is flatter and doesn't have that many of floor levels.

"Where are you going, Y/N?" Vision asked. You were relieved when he didn't call you by your last name. Which is undecided as of the moment. Will it be Fury or Stark?

"You know, Vision. If you didn't trust me to find the kitchen by myself. You could just offer instead of making me look like a lost puppy." You smiled and let him lead. He had a questioning face but then decided to drop his confusion.

You got yourself a decent meal for breakfast and even got to finish the dishes you used. Vision stayed a few times which got worse because everytime you pass through a door, he would phased in then ask where your going.

"Vision!" You yelled almost making you drop your towel. "You need to stop doing that, Vis. If I got out of the bathroom and I'm only on my towel. I'll file a case over you."

"I apologize, Y/N. I'll note not to enter when you leave the bathroom." He said and phased out. You were done and Vision kept his promise... Sort of... He phased in when you opened your closet forcing you to turn into air and short-circuit him.

"Vision!!" You yelled when he regained consciousness. Hands on your hips, you narrowed your eyes on him. "Okay. What's going on?"

"What had made you conclude that?" Vision asked trying not to give away his secret. Tony's anyway.

"I can see you're not gonna talk." You stated. "Fine. I'll just comeback when you do. I'd be in Asgard for the rest of the day."

"I suggest otherwise." He quickly replied and blocked you... like the last hundred times and it's only been 11 in the morning. "How about a movie stroll? The local cinemas is having a new installment of one of your favorite movies."

"I don't think Tony would go for local." You answered and went to get around him.

"Speaking of Tony." He added and went to guard. Keep you away, block your way. Any term can be used for this situation. You stopped moving a lot when he brought up Tony himself. "He said that under no circumstances will you go and see Loki."

"What?!? Why?" You asked. He hesitantly answered you but you got your answers one way or another.

"He said it's bad luck for a bride to see his groom before the wedding."

"Since when did he believes in luck?!"

"Pepper made me." Tony answered with a bit of shame.

"Made you what? A fortune teller? I thought you're a scientist." You angrily yelled at him. "You know if you wanted to have balls. Just grow a pair! Don't stick a crystal ball and suck my life with it!"

"Now that's below the belt." He smirked making your anger cool down as you snickered. "Go to your room, young lady."

"If I don't?" You tested, arms crossed. Smile still plastered on your face.

"I was planning to grow some balls on you but I think you already had a pair." He replied.

"You're disgusting."

"Me?! You're the one who insulted me with dirty words!" He exclaimed. "Wanna go on a date?"

He asked swiftly while smiling at you. The genuine one. You hesitantly agreed and take him up on the date.

"Great! Later this day. You can go on your jeans or whatever. I'll pick you up." Tony said without trying to sound flirty since he didn't even want to sound like he was flirting.

»※«

"Let me go!!" You squirmed while Tony carried you over his shoulder like a sack of potato. It can be any vegetable or fruit but you thought of potatoes first.

"Date first then marriage." Tony replied and settled you on the ferris wheel. He also made you drink your medications. You did experienced a brief seconds of remembering.

This time you had a clear picture of it. You taking the parts of a blue alien. She had her eyes removed, it was replaced by darker orbs. Each day, she would get punished by you as your master ordered. She would scream stop but you never did. You just do it anyway.

"Come on! It's 4:30 p.m.!" You huffed and waited for Tony to enter.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"I will if I see my fiance."

"This is my last day as your father. Can't you stop acting like a teenage dork like Peter and be a civilized woman!"

"So, you can be the immature man of the house?"

"Exactly!" He exclaimed, he glanced at the view when you reached the top of the ferris wheel. "Welp, this is bboring Let's jump."

"Wha---" Even before you could whine about it. He pulled you out the edge making you clutched tightly against him.

5 seconds later, you felt like floating on the ground with Tony wearing his armor, exception of the chest part that just appeared when he laid you on the cold cement harshly.

"Jerk!" You yelled and kicked the knee-cap of his armor. Boy, was that a dumb stupid shit.

"It was fun. Admit it." He just replied and pulled you for dinner.

*Back in Asgard*

Cue everything that happened in Ragnarok. Exclude the mid-credit scene.