18 || imaginary

Dear Ladybug,

I originally wasn't sure who to write to. There was a lot of choices, you know? My future. My past. The boy I love. No one. Everyone. Or just to this journal. Then I thought of you. I knew it had to be you.

My imaginary friend. My superhero. The Miraculous Ladybug!

It feels sort of silly to write to my imaginary friend but then I remember how much you mean to me and I don't feel all that bad.

When I was little I remember being the happiest when going on adventures with you. We always saved Paris. We always saved the day. I miss that. Even if you weren't real the memories are for me. I still think back to those times to this day.

You were everything I wanted to be. Strong, capable, beautiful, and loved. I always wanted to be like you so when I grow up I hope I can read back and see if I achieved that goal. It's no easy task living to your name. It's hard to be fearless all the time but I'll try to be. I'll try to be someone you can be proud of. I look up to you.

Who better to write to then you, LB?

Always,
Marinette

P. S. Sorry for the ink smears and blotches. I slipped I've been super clumsy lately. It's almost like I'm losing control of my body.