Wake up

*NOT EDITED*
Tyler's POV
It has been three months since summer has been in a coma. She just won't wake up I'm scared that she won't ever wake up, Alex keeps telling me it's going to be OK. I have been going crazy without my mate. Alex and I have been going crazy but we know our mate wouldn't want us to continue to take care of the pack and all so that is what we are doing. I have noticed that our little pup in summer's stomach is growing I have been talking to the pup also. I'm just glad that both summer and our pup are OK.

I decided to call Summers mom she knows that I am a werewolf and like wow she went crazy and fainted summer and her are totally different. Miss Banks goes to the pack hospital and talks to summer. Next thing I know it she comes out crying. Oh my Goddess is she dead. My wolf whimpers at the thought.
"What"
"She's up and wants to talk to you"she cries. I wish into the room and see her rubbing her stomach with a smile on her face. I went to her hug her and kiss her and say how sorry I was repeatedly. She looks at me with love in her eyes and says "Babe it's OK" and kisses me. Intense tingles fly through my body and I deepened the kiss "I miss this so much" I thought.

Summer's POV
Tyler deepens the kiss and soon the doctor comes in.
"Hey summer" I gasp
"Dr.blue" I say shocked
"Long time no see huh"he laughs
Tyler growls "you know him?"
"Yeah he was who told me if I was pregnant or not."
"Awl okay"

3rd person
Dr. blue checks summer and makes sure everything is OK with her he noticed no bad signs. He then checks on the pup and noticed nothing is wrong. He tells Summer and Tyler everything is OK and they are able to. Tyler and summer say thank you and get ready to leave.

Summer heads to the bathroom,takes a long relaxing bath with Tyler, because he doesn't want to leave her side, and she just does it want to complain. They get out of the bath and Tyler helps summer dry off and puts lotion on the parts she can't reach . Tyler does the same thing but summer puts lotion on his back. They walk out of the bathroom and go to the closet. Summer puts on Tyler's shirt and some underwear. Tyler just wears underwear.

Summer and Tyler fall asleep talking to the pup.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Sorry it took me so long I will make it up.it's just I have school to attend to and lots of tests and makeup to do.