chapter 19

"You are not alone taetae hyung. Jungkookie is here for you."

Taehyung watched the younger snuggling into his chest, spreading warmth all over his cold body. His wrecked heart slowly healed, his breathing toned down to a normal pace. His hatred and anger stopped flowing down as he felt a new different feeling.

It was foreign and new but it was pleasant and heartwarming. A weak smile appeared on jungkook's face as he heard taehyung's heart beats.

"Everything will be fine hyung. I promise." He whispered soonthingly and lifted his head to look at the emotionless older. He tip toed and placed his forehead on taehyung's pale one and closed his eyes, having a warm smile on his face.

Taehyung's breath hitched at the younger's action and their intimacy. He could slowly feel all the mixed feelings of pain and hurt draining out from his.

(An: jungkook's golden healing powers y'all( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Taehyung only stared at the younger's features which looked effortlessly beautiful in his eyes. He slowly closed his eyes, following the younger's action and savoured the moment preciously. They stayed like that until taehyung's pain completely drained out.

The image of the two males was loving and the lucky person to encounter it was a certain pink haired male who followed behind jungkook to see if he was ok.

Jimin looked at them with a shook face in the starting but his lips slowly tugged into a soft smile later on. Admiring the two infront of him. He slowly tip toed away quietly giving them some privacy.

On his way back to class he kept smiling like an idiot but bumped into a figure later on because of his clumsiness. He rubbed his nose and looked up to see a familiar blonde male.

"Hey.. Have you seen jungkookie?" Suga asked with a cute frown on his face. Jimin smiled before coming up with a lie again to save the vkook couple.

"He's having classes right now. It's better not to disturb him."

Yoongi let out a low whine and sulked like a kid which confused the other.

"Aish.. RM and V is nowhere to be found too.. I am bored.." He muttered with a childish pout and Jimin internally chuckled at his cuteness.

Yoongi suddenly stopped his actions and looked at the pink haired male in front of him who was staring at the floor while smiling unconsciously.

"Hey are you free?" He asked and jimin head suddenly rose up with a blur expression.

"Uh..um.. Y-yea." He answered cluelessly.

"Then let's hangout." Suga said casually and turned around to walk away, leaving a shocked jimin behind.

"Hey aren't you coming?" The older asked again, turning his head to Jimin.

The pink haired immediately snapped out of his thoughts and quickly rushed behind the blonde male while blushing hard.

"Cute." Suga thought as he looked at the flustered male beside him. He continued to walk out as Jimin followed behind with a shy yet happy smile.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung watched quietly as the younger cleaned the blood on his face and hands while treating his wounds. However his intense stare was not noticed by the younger who was busy trying to be cautious and gentle with the wounds.