Chapter 64: Shut up and drive

        "Honey?" A familiar voice called out behind me. " Are you okay?" 

   I gasped. "Jackson what are you doing here?! you're not supposed to—"

      He cupped my cheeks in his hand and pressed his lips against mine making sparks fly all around us. You'd think I would've gotten used to it by now but everytime we kiss it's like—

   " You look beautiful" He brought my attention to the giant floor length mirror in the room which I was standing in front of. I sighed at the sight of us together, I was facing the mirror and his arms were wrapped around me while his head rest on my shoulder. His eyes twinkled of something no one thought Jackson Miller could experience; love.

    My dress was long and white with sparkles all around it like a dream. The material grabbed on to my waistline and curved around my hips. The dress had a V shape in the back so my shoulders and half my spine were exposed. The girl in the mirror looks completely different from—

 "Cold feet?" He asked cutting me off from my thoughts.

   " Literally" I laughed lifting up my dress to reveal the silver heels on my feet which were covered in bedazzled rhinestones courtesy of my flower girl.

   " Vanilla bean if you don't want to do this—" 

    It was my turn to cut him off with a kiss. This time it was even more sweet and gentle, a moment I wanted to last forever.

   " Nonsense, I love you idiot" I locked eyes with him and he blushed which made me fall in love with him all over again. His hair got darker somehow and although it's winter he was still tan, i'm starting to think that's his natural skin tone since italian's naturally have an olive complexion. He looked even more attractive in his suit, his appearance was more relaxed than when I first met him but don't get it wrong he's still Jackson Miller, my badboy roommate.

   "Hmm, that's good" He muttered as he ran kisses down my neck sending shivers down my bare spine.

  "Quickie?" I asked.

   " Gross" Aiden faked barfed as he walked in my dressing room.

     Jackson shot him a glare. He looked handsome too, he didn't change that much in fact he's wearing that same cocky grin right now. I was shocked when Jackson asked him to be his best man but I honestly don't mind it one bit.

  I rolled my eyes at him through the mirror and turned to—

 " Ashley watch out!" He dived past Jackson knocking me on the ground. A shot fired and glass shattered all around us. Blood was leaking through my dress.

   "Aiden what the heck?!" I nudged him.

   "....The roof the roof!" Jackson yelled at someone on the phone sounding panicked.

   I gasped. "Aiden?" I nudged him again and his body rolled off with a thud. What? I looked up at Jackson who shook his head and told me to stay down. A scream escaped my throat.

~

"Hey Hey Hey," A hand grabbed my shoulders. " What's wrong?" 

   My tears blocked my vision but I already knew who was holding me. Wrapping my arms around him I sobbed into his black T-shirt. 

  " It was just a bad dream, okay?" He whispered in my ear and I nodded.

     " Sorry" I hiccuped and blushed. Great way to start the day isn't it?

       " Here let me get you some water" He left the room and I took a deep breath.

          " Just a dream" I whispered aloud.

      Get it together Ashley, my subconscious urged. I got up suddenly very aware i'm completely naked. Quickly I made a run for it to the bathroom just as the room door opened. 

   "Nice butt" Jackson chuckled as I let the door shut.

        I hopped in the shower and let the water wash away my dried up tears. What was that dream all about? I know it's silly but I feel like I need to visit Aiden, he said he's okay but I already lost a best friend, I can't lose him too. Maybe I'll show him the note.

   I re-entered the room once I finished up in the bathroom to see a pair of jeans on the bed and a light blue sweater. I slipped it on and drank the water on the nightstand before my phone case for the note then slipping the phone in my pocket. I looked down at my uggs and wished I brought a pair of Nikes instead.

   " Going somewhere?" Jackson asked once I got into the hallway.

      " Oh uh I'm gonna visit Aiden" For some reason I couldn't meet his eyes. He cupped my face like he did in my dream and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. 

   " Take my car" He handed me he key and walked back in the room.

"O-Okay" I muttered and jogged down the stairs before stepping outside in the cool crisp air.

  It wasn't hard to spot the matte black race car. I can't believe he's making me drive it. Perks of putting— no, I shut the thought out and started the car.  I actually don't know where Aiden is. I pulled my phone out just as the passenger door opened.

    Of course, I thought. " Jackson...."

     " Oh i'm not your boyfriend baby" Andrew propped his feet up on the dashboard.

      I gasped. " What are you—?"

      He held a gun to my ribs. " I need a ride"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack *hides behind a small book* I'm SORRY it took forever for me to update but i've been dealing with a lot of stress anyway it's here now and it's not as good as i'd like it to be but I had to upload something ASAP did you enjoy my little cliffhanger at the end? Is this really 'My Badboy' if it doesn't have cliffhangers?

     ****Special thanks to @TiredGeek for making an amazing cover for me I love it ❤

if you guys want to send me trailers, banners, covers etc email me at ilikeicecreamsweet@gmail.com  

 Thanks everyone for being patient and sticking with this book for so long❣❣

xoxo

#Jacksonators4ever