Me, My Mom, My Boyfriend and Weiss in a Tent

Yang POV

Alright, long story short.

I sprung the trap, they ambushed me but before that, the punk stupidly pointed to me the directions of where the encampment was. What followed is my triumphant return as the queen of ass-kicking. Then, I walked right into my mother's tribe, completely, badass goodgal!

Yang: "Mom"

Raven: "Yang... So, after all this time, you've finally decided to pay me a visit"

Yang: "You know, I went searching for you... Spent years looking for you"

Raven: "And you found me. You were patient, determined and strong enough to make your dream a reality. Well done Yang, but did you really have to be so rough on my men?"

Yang: "I didn't want a fight, they started it"

Raven: "Well you certainly finished it"

Yang: "..."

This went on for quite a while. Right now, I was wondering if (y/n) was okay, I hope I wasn't gone for too long. Again, just to summarize,

I upset her...

Raven: "Well if that's how you feel... take her away"

They started to surround me, ready to follow her command.

Yang: "Did you not hear me!?"

She stood there, her back turned against me.

Yang: "I said, SEND ME TO QROW DAMMIT!"

Punk: "That's enough! You watch your mouth in front of our leader!"

And then, he charged right at me, his small dull blade in hand. I can tell, untrained and not worth my time. He swung, and with a quick dodge, I punched him flying towards a tent. What was behind that tent however shocked me.

???: "Yang?"

I knew that voice. It was from a memory, it seemed so distant and yet close to my heart. I could never forget that voice.

Yang: "Weiss?!"

I turned and saw her, my former teammate, one of my closest friends, locked up in a cage.

Weiss: "Alright, subtlety is out"

Then as if things couldn't get any weirder, a giant knight came out with Weiss from the cage. Quickly she ran towards me, standing back to back, ready to battle.

Yang: "What is that?

Weiss: "Don't worry about it! What are you doing here!?"

Yang: "Well, that's my mom and she can take us to Ruby"

My mother's semblance is handy when it comes down to emergency transportations. To be able to create portals with people she bonded with...

Weiss looked at my mom dumbfounded...

Weiss: "YOUR MOM KIDNAPPED ME!?"

Yang: "YOU KIDNAPPED HER!?"

(y/n): "YANG!?"

And then I hear another voice! Looking behind my mom, I see him with his staff in hand.

Yang: "(Y/N)!?"

This time, it was mom's turn to look surprised.

Raven: "YOU KNOW MY DAUGHTER!?"

(y/n): "SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER!? WOWWW!!! Of course I know your daughter! We even BA-"

Small shivers immediately ran down through my spine. It could've been just the heat of the moment or just (y/n) being an idiot, but I know what he was about to say and only now did he notice saying 'We even banged' to your girlfriend's mom who is the leader of a whole tribe, is not exactly the brightest idea.

(y/n): "Ba..."

Now it's time to think of a cover up...

(y/n): "Ba... ba... Balanced... BANK ACCOUNTS! YEP! We balanced our bank accounts!"

Yes... my boyfriend is an idiot!

(y/n): "Nailed her! I mean 'IT'! NAILED IT!"

Yang: "(y/n)..."

(y/n): "Yang..."

Yang: "Shut up..."

(y/n): "Got it"

Suddenly as everyone got riled up, ready to fight, lightning fell from the sky, tearing through the air with a loud crackle.

???: "ENOUGH!"

Raven: "Thank you... if you people don't keep it together, this place would be crawling with grim. Give the girl her weapon back"

The one who summoned the lightning held Weiss' rapier. Hesitantly, she threw it back to her.

Raven: "You three, in my tent! NOW"

And without question, we followed. Then, everything broke loose...

Yang: "How did you know my mom!? And why didn't you tell me you did!?"

(y/n): "She's my client! Why didn't I tell you!? Well I'm sorry if I couldn't see the family resemblance! Is it the nose?"

Yang&Raven: "It's the hair and eyes"

(y/n): "Well sorry I couldn't connect it!"

Raven: "Yang, how do you know (y/n)?"

Weiss: "Yeah, who is this guy?"

Yang: "Oh yeah, Weiss this is (y/n). (y/n), this is Weiss SCHNEE"

I looked at him, emphasizing her last name. I don't know what this means or what will happen, but it'd be best if (y/n) knew.

(y/n): "Ohhh... well, it's a pleasure Ms. Schnee"

Weiss: "Thanks, nice staff by the way"

Yang: "I know right"

The two shook hands but then I remembered my mom.

Raven: "Yang. HOW, DO YOU KNOW, (Y/N)?"

Yang: "*sigh* He's my boyfriend"

Weiss&Raven: "WHAT!?"

(y/n): "Ohhh shit! Plot twist"

Raven: "You're my daughter's boyfriend!?"

(y/n): "So technically... MOMMY!"

Raven: "NO!!! You cant't-"

Yang: "How'd you even find this place? Bob just lead you?"

(y/n): "Nah, you see... Your mom has this COOL semblance! She can open portals"

Yang: "WHOAH! HOLD ON! You mean to tell me, that my mom, can open portals to you?"

I looked at my mom. The look of shock and disbelief still in her eyes. I don't like where this is going...

(y/n): "Yeah, pretty cool semblance right?"

Yang: "So that my mom could open portals to a person, she has to BOND with them. So far, the people I know she's bonded with are Qrow: her twin brother, Me: her own daughter, and my father: her ex. Now, I don't know how BONDING works, but apparently, she did with you..."

(y/n): "Sooo... you wanna know?"

Yang: "...nope!"

(y/n): "...sure?"

Yang: "Just... spare me the thought"

Raven: "(y/n)... NOT, A, WORD"

(y/n): "Okay..."