dreams of the past

Also from my Tumblr account

(This is set a couple of days after Ezra, Kanan and Sabine got back from Dathamer - Visions and voices season 3 episode 11. Please note, there is some violent parts.)

The Darksaber sparkled in the young Mandalorin’s hand. Sabine's eyes were completely green and a mist flew from her pupils. A terrifying grin was on her face as she leapt at her crew.
Chopper was sliced down the middle.

“Chopper!” Hera cried as she watched the astromech be destroyed.

Zeb lunged at Sabine only to have the Darksaber go threw his chest. 

“Zeb!” Ezra’s yell echoed round the dark cave.

“Our due must be paid!” Sabine screamed running at Kanan.

The Jedi gasped as the blade entered his chest, but after a few seconds, turned round. He had a gaping wound in his front, but his eyes were now like Sabine’s.
He pulled out his lightsaber and switched it on. The blue glowed brightly in the darkness.

“Kanan…Kanan NO!” Hera cried at the sight of her close friend.

“Hera! Run!” Ezra yelled already taking off.

Hera followed but Sabine and Kanan were close behind. The Twe'lik suddenly slipped on loose stones and fell to the ground.
“Hera!”

“Ezra! Run!”

Ezra stood frozen to the spot. He couldn’t move, he couldn’t run. He watched in horror as Sabine skewered the one he thought as a second mother.

“Our due must be paid!” Sabine and Kanan snarled together as they slowly advanced on the seventeen year old boy.

“Kanan, snap out of it” Ezra whispered turning on his own lightsaber.

“You belong to us, boy” Sabine shrieked.

“Sabine, you know my name” Ezra told his friend tearfully.

“You belong to us boy.”

Ezra backed in to the rocky wall behind him. Tears had escaped his eyes and were rolling down his face. Kanan started to grin nastily as he came closer. Every step the two took echoed off the walls.

“You belong to us boy.”

“Shut up Shut up!” Ezra screamed swinging his saber in defence.

The green blade was pulled from his grasp by the Force. Kanan caught it and threw it aside before running straight at his Padawan, lightsaber raised. Ezra screamed and lifted his arms above his face…

THUD!
Ezra opened his eyes to see familiar metal. Sitting up, he looked round his room to see Zeb snoring on his bed and everything normal. With a wobbly sigh, he brought his legs to his chest.
______________________________

Sabine gasped and sat up quickly. Her sleep had been interrupted by the worst nightmare she had ever had. She and Kanan were controlled, controlled by the Night Sisters. Kanan had killed Ezra, she murdered Chopper and Zeb. And she had killed Hera. The one person she loved most, she had struck her down. Swinging her legs over her bunk, Sabine put her elbows on her knees, and face in her hands. Letting her walls come down, she wept quietly.
_____________________________

Kanan hit the wall. His breathing was fast and his heart pumping quicker than usual. He placed a hand on his forehead and gave a sigh. He hated nightmares. He rested his back against the wall as well as his head. He raised his head when he heard a knock at the door.