Chapter 40

Angel-

"Wait, what?"

"Rebeca Johnson is Xander and Jaxon's birth mother, they're brothers." I explain as Harry looks at me in shock, I look over at Xander and it looks like he's about to puke.

Wait...

"Angel, that may be but Xander is sleeping with this woman." Harry explains as he pulls up a photo of Xander and the woman kissing in a very intimate way.

Oh God I'm going to be sick.

"I didn't know." Xander admits before looking up at me. "Baby I'm so sorry."

"Don't you dare fucking baby me, you tried to force yourself on me Xander AND you've been cheating on me! With your own mother for fucks sake." I explode as I itch my skin, I feel gross and dirty. All those times we were together, he was with someone else.

Someone who fucking gave birth to him.

I don't give a fuck if it was unknowingly, I don't fucking care that he had no idea who she was. He still fucking cheated on me and then came home to me, the stupid idiot willing to have unprotected sex with him.

"I need to go take a shower and you need to get the fuck out before I press charges." Xander gives me a sad look before going to walk out, "And Xander? We're done." I snap then walk into the bathroom where I lock myself in as I sob, I turn the water up until it's scalding hot and strip off my clothes before climbing in.

My skin turns bright red as I scrub at it viciously wanting to sterilize myself from every touch, every kiss he ever gave me. I was under the hot water for so long it started to run cold, the cool water soothes my burning skin and wakes me up to the internal pain throbbing through me.

Yes it's fucking disgusting but he cheated on me intentionally, he didn't chose to cheat on me with his mother. He didn't even know her name until a few hours ago and figured it couldn't of been the same person most likely.

I'm pissed, pissed at Xander for ruining everything. Pissed at myself for forgiving him the first time he had cheated on me, pissed that I allowed him into my heart and gave him all of me just to be left homeless.

I'm also pissed at Harry, he knew Xander was cheating on me. He teased me, played with my emotions and made me WANT to cheat on Xander. I'm so angry that he kept this from me knowing how much it would hurt me, he probably thought that this whole shitshow would send me right into his arms.

Well he's wrong.

"I'm sorry Angel" Harry's voice sounds as I walk into the bedroom, his bedroom. I lost my fucks to give so I drop my towel and change into my clothing right in front of him making him gulp loudly. His eyes watch as I gather a change of clothing and stuff it into my purse.

"You can handle Ariel tonight, I need some time away from you so I can think." I say absently, Harry stands up and stops my movements before cupping my face, I move away from him and he sighs.

"Don't shut me out, I know you're mad bu-"

"You shut me out the moment you knew that he was cheating on me and chose not to tell me, you make me promise not to have sex with him knowing he's fucking someone else Harry! You fucking pin me to the wall and express your feelings for me!" I explode as I pull my hair at the roots, "Did you ever fucking think that if you told me that he was cheating on me then I would of returned those feelings? But no, you sat on the information and used it at the worst time possible so I'd just run into your arms. Well you were wrong Harry."

"Where are you going? We have Ariel's meeting tomorrow." Harry reminds me as I brush past him, I sigh and look back over my shoulder.

"Text me the address, I'll meet you there."

"Can you at least tell me where you'll stay tonight?" Harry asks softly.

"Niall's."