The start

TITCH's POV
I heard mum whispering to Lizzie "do you think Titch will accept her?' ..... this was a couple of weeks ago now and it hasn't left my mind, who is she? Arghhhh I need to know .... will I ever be told until 'she' comes.

I have just woken up to hear Lizzie's ladder creaking as she flips herself out of her bed. Excitedly I ran into her room, jumping up and scratching at her legs as she screeched at me. Oh what a beautiful day!

LIZZIE's POV

Ugh my legssss, I usually sleep in shorts and a top and it seems that Titch gets some kind of kick out of jumping at me and repelling off me!

I leave my room and waddle across the landing towards my mums room and barge in. "Lizzie, FOR GODS SAKE" .... hastily I swivelled around and shuffled out. Jeez! She's always cranky in the mornings.... I can't talk though.

MUM/STACEY's POV

Always rudely disturbed in the mornings. EVERY DAY. I guess that's what you commit to when having a child ..... my eyes flicker as the glide shut. *dream* I'm walking along a beach at 6pm in malibu and a strapping young lad walks past me. His hair blowing in the wind with just red shorts and a luscious tan covering his sleek muscley body. He turns to me and winks. My heart brightens up as he lifts one of his perfect hands to pass me a piece of paper with a number on as he drifts his hand to my cheek and then walks off. Later I call that number.... why did it happen to me! "Hello KFC, how can I help?" My eyes start to sweat as I go into a state of panic. *wakes up* omg! I hate that dream. Every night for 2 weeks I've had it. Maybe it's just fate?