Pre 15: Betrayal

As I stepped into the quiet apartment, the smell of the bleach I doused everything in, bombarded me. It was quiet. Too quiet. The empty living room held nothing but the pictures PK and I had taken over the course of our relationship. I continued through the apartment. The silence moved me. I headed towards the bedroom we shared. My mouth fell open. The bedroom was in the same exact shape I left it in. The only thing that was missing was Bryan's belongings. Pain enclosed me as I sat down on the floor. Tears filled my eyes. I cried silently as I made my way out of the bedroom and down the hall. Zya's room was the exact same. Bleached belongings still sat on the floor. The tub was still full, with the PlayStation sunk to the bottom. He moved out. They moved out. Irritation set it quickly. I came to terms with what I was seeing. This girl successfully stole my man. And as long as I have breath in my body, this bitch gone PAY. I stayed in the apartment a little longer, pacing the floor and popping pills. The memories, the money I spent, school, babies....all things I'd missed out on chasing behind this nigga. This isn't the first time he'd brought a stray into our home. But none of those bitches had the balls to try to take my spot. Zya had the balls. So now its time for me to castrate that bitch. On my dead kids Imma leave the bitch SLUMPED, just as her "Knight in shining armor" had done to her sister. Stupid bitch has no idea. She so caught up trying to live a life that's not hers, she's not seeing what's right under her nose. Its just a matter of time. She'll be out of my way and out of my mans head soon. Real soon.