Ch 7 Arcadia Mall

It was another day of you gaming and Jungkook annoying you.

"That was the 5th round Y/N..." He said placing his controller down and cracking his neck. You roll your eyes.

"Another one." You demanded. He sighed and you clicked for another round but he didn't move.

"Y/N... I'm not training you." Jungkook said. You groan.

"I have to get ready for my competition." He said. You stand up.

"Fine. Who else can I go to?" You said. He shrugged and walked to the kitchen.

"Dunno, ask someone that isn't me." He said. You sigh deeply and grab your jacket.

"Where you going?" Jungkook said popping a candy into his mouth. You turned to him.

"To find someone that isn't you."

___________________________

You roamed the arcade going from game to game. Boredom took over and you sat on the edge of a wall, licking your ice cream you bought. A sigh left your lips as you tossed the wrapper away. As you began to walk away, your eye scan your surroundings.

There was a man groping a women from behind on your top right. You looked to the left of the room and saw a dog that was barking at someone from the tinted room inside. A small shadow appeared with a bigger one struggling each other in some sort of way. You stopped at your track and inhaled deeply.

1.) Get inside of that room and stop the kidnapping.

2.) Rush to stop the distraction or sexual assault.

3.) Unite the parent and her child.

You quickly ripped off your jacket and ran over to the room and struggled with the door. It was locked. The dog scratched at the door and the cute pins on the dog, made you figured something out. You grabbed a pin from your hair and started to pick out the lock. When you slammed the door open, you saw the man had the little girl in a lock with a knife to her neck.

"Don't move or I'll kill her." He said. You paused for a second.

He wouldn't kill her, he can't , it's only a threat...

You grabbed a steel stick that was lodged into a box and held it steady. He held the knife closer to the taped girl's neck.

"Don't move!" He yelled pointing the knife at you. You immediately kicked the knife from his hand and handed him a nice blow onto his side.

Dumb move...

The little girl ran to your side as the man fell on his knees.

You held the girl close and brought her quickly to the women. The man groping the mother noticed the little girl in your arms. A annoyed look was on your face as you smacked his hand from her butt. The women swished around to face you and her kid.

"Oh my gosh! Honey!" She said cupping her daughter's cheeks. You kicked the man's back knee making him fall to his knees and falling as you twisted his arm to hold him down. As the women was checking her kid, you pulled out your phone to call the cops.

"Y/N?" A man said from behind. You turn your head and spotted Yoongi looked confused as ever. Your eye widen and you push the man's arm off from you. A loud groan came from his mouth as you cleared your throat and looked to the side.

Did he see all of that?

The women approached you looking worried.

"Oh thank you! Thank you for saving my kid!" She exclaimed. You forced a smile.

Maybe you shouldn't just let a random man grope you out of no where...

"No problem ma'am!" You said bowing. She smiled and walked to a bench. 

You turn back to Yoongi and your smile fade.

"Are you a cop?" He said pointing to you. Your eyes widen and you shook your head quickly.

"A-Ah no..." You shuddered. He walked closer making you step back.

"Then how did you do all of that?" He said looking closer to you. You took another step back and he cleared his throat and noticed some flashes from cameras. He bowed slightly and headed off hastily. You were confused on what had just happened.

As you were about to head off to collect the two men together, there was s voice in the line.

"Ma'am? Hello?" The operator said. You snapped out and placed the phone to your ear.

"Oh yes! I'm here to report a kidnapping." You said staring at the man groaning in the ground.

"Where are you ma'am?" She asked.

"Arcadia Mall."

___________________________

You tied one of the guys up and went to go find the other guy in the tinted room. Just as you walked in you didn't find the man there. You confusingly looked around and hear a yell from out of the room. You jolt out of the room and saw the man running out of the mall.

He ran and you were behind him trying to catch him. You tripped a bit and caught yourself but you were further this time. He ran into an alleyway and as you entered, he was gone.

You slam your foot against a can and groaned walked back. Anger boiled inside of you and you walked through the doors noticing some cops.

You bowed to them respectfully and they began asking you questions.

___________________________

"Ma'am are you a cop?" One of them asked. You chuckled and shook your head.

"A-Ah, no I'm not, I wanted to be though..." you said. They nodded.

"Well, thank you for your help." They said and walked off. You sigh and walked back to your belongings that you dropped before the chase.

A deep sigh left your lips as you walked off. A weird presence was bothering you but you shook it off and continued your way. It became sun set as you looked to the sky.

"Yah!" Someone yelled as you walked out. You turned around and saw Yoongi running to you.

"Be my body guard." He said. You were startled at his request.

"Body guard?" You repeated. He nodded with sincerity.

"Just until-" he stopped talking. You shot him a confused look.

"Just until?" You questioned.

"J-Just for security reasons..." He mumbled at a cold stance. You thought about it.

"Okay. But! You have to train me." You said as his eye brows bushed together.

"Train you? How so?" He said. You grinned and popped your right hand onto your hip.

"Train me to get into the semi-finals of Gaming Central." You said. He was dazed and shocked.

"That's impossible. Only God himself could do that." He said crossing his hands. You shrugged.

"Guess I can't help you then." You said turning around. He rushed to get in front of you making a smirk firm on your lips.

"Okay okay! Fine..." He said averting his eyes. You grin.

"Good. Let's start tomorrow."