~Chapter Fourteen~(Zanes POV)

Kaitlyn? Why is she here??? My tail stops moving and I stare at Kaitlyn confused.
"Can I talk to Travis?"Kaitlyn said blushing a bit
"Um...Sure..?" I said I let her in and she talks to Travis and Travis stares at her and nods his head no then Kaitlyn storms off mad and she slams the door on her way out.I go to Travis and kiss him and look at him
"What was she asking Travi?"I asked him hoping for a answer
"She was asking me out and I said no because I have you ZuZu~"Travis said and he kisses me and I kiss back when he was only centimeters away he smiles into a kiss and I pull away smiling and he's smiling (just realized I have been saying ZuZu wrong with a space in it....but I hope that is ok and you guys don't mind it but yeah) I can't get over him he's so cute with his green eyes~ he gets up and hugs me and he's about to walk out the front door but I reach for him and he smiles.
"I have to go baby~ I can't stay here forever!~"Travis said and lifts my head with his hand and kisses me and I kiss back.
"Couldn't you live here?????"I whined
"No,I have to help pay their bills.I wish I could live here with you."Travis said then smiled.
"Can you bring over one of your jackets?"I ask him
"Yeah only because you look so cute in my jackets.~"Travis said then leaving I get up and go get a drink Travis comes in and hands me one of his jackets then he kisses me and leaves the house.I put on the jacket and walk over to Aphmau's house I knock on the door and Aphmau opens the door then squeals when she sees I'm wearing Travis's jacket with a green mask to match his jacket (let's just say that Zane has a lot of masks now XD) she then calms down and let's me in I put my hood up and sit on the couch.
"New My Little Horsies episode?"Aphmau asked
"Yeah!"I said smiling underneath my mask we watch My Little Horsies and then I hear someone come down the stairs and I don't mind it and I continue watching TV.
"Travis?"Kaitlyn said and I look over and she realizes it's me and she rolls her eyes and walks to the kitchen.I look back at the tv and sink my head into Travis's jacket and my ears perk up as someone knocks on the door.
"I will go get it!"Aphmau said as she opens the door I hear talking
"Who is it?" I ask
"It's me Zu Zu~" I hear Travis say as he wraps his arms around my neck and kisses the top of my head I purr by his action seems how the potion is still on me.Aphmau squeals and smiles Travis sits next to me and he messes with my tail again and I purr and blush and he smiles and continues messing with my tail.
"Nya~" I said as I purred
Aphmau squeals and has a nosebleed and Travis smiles at me and kisses me and I kiss back  and I lean my head on him and he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer to him.I smile and my tail moves side to side and my ears perk up from under my hood Travis looks at my ears and pets them I purr and nibble his finger (potion going straight to his brain and if you want this potion to be permeant then comment please) he blushes and smiles I stop nibbling his finger and watch MLH Aphmau was taking pictures the whole time my tail sways and I can tell Travis is staring at me I look at him and I smile at him and he looks away blushing that he got caught. I kiss his cheek and he smiles and kisses back and Kaitlyn walks in and sees us kissing I see she gets mad and drags a finger across her neck to me and I stop kissing him and my tail falls on the couch and my ears drop Kaitlyn walks upstairs and Travis looks at me concerned.
"You okay Zu Zu?"Travis asked I knew Aphmau saw the whole thing she whispered it to him and I knew because of my cat ears.
"She did what!!!"Travis said looking angry I seen he was mad and when he's mad he will almost kill someone I got on top of his lap with my legs on both sides of him my tail sways sides from sides and Travis tries getting up but I bite his neck with my cat fangs gently and he sits back down and whimpers quietly.
"Don't get up!"I said
"But she was mean to you ZuZu"Travis said then tried getting up again and I bite his neck gently again but this time I accidentally lick his neck while I bite him.He moans and whimpers quietly again my tail sways sharply and it hits his leg.
"Travis she's a girl you can't do anything to stop her!"Aphmau said as Travis put his hands on my legs that are on both sides of him I blush and my ears perk up and my tail shoots up.
"Nya~"I said on accident and I stare at Travis and he just smiles.
"I can tell her not to threaten him!"Travis said to Aphmau then kisses me
"I know Travis,but still!"Aphmau said trying not to fangirl as I kiss him back
"Whatever Aphmau"Travis said as he tried getting up with Aphmau walking away I pin him to the couch and kiss his neck to contain him down he moans quietly.I pull away from his neck and kiss his lips.
"WE ARE HAVING A SLEEPOVER WITH EVERYONE!!!!"Aphmau screamed and Kawaii~Chan ran down the stairs
"YAY!!!! Kawaii~Chan will go make sweets for Aphmau~Senpai's sleep over!!"Kawaii~Chan said obviously not seeing me and Travis because she would of screamed....
~~~~~End of Chapter Fourteen~~~~~