Thank You

Hey guys! Thank you so much for being here. 

If you haven't figured it out yet.....THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO THE ALPHA'S PRINCESS.

In less than 48 hours I received 76 messages across three separate social media platforms asking for a sequel. So this is all thanks to you guys. I honestly would have written it anyway because you guys totally deserve it for being so amazing. 

So a few fun facts about TAP: 

It is 41 parts long

It was started 2 years and 363 days ago. 

It's highest ever rating was #3 in Werewolf. 

Over 3,476,000 people have read this story, and over 89,300 people have cast votes on TAP chapters. 

This books has been read in over 60 different countries. 

This book. is. 635. pages. long. 

THAT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. I OWE YOU MY WHOLE WORLD. 

And so that is why you all deserve the sequel: The Alpha's Queen (TAP #2) 

This is set up to include Beck, Alexia, Dante and Celene again! It is also structured to support a third and final novel (but let's not get ahead of ourselves). 

So many people reached out to me and shared with me how this story changed them and impacted their lives and I am so eternally grateful, because you all have impacted me a million more times I promise you. I feel like I know each and everyone of you. I couldn't ask for a better bunch to join in this journey. 

But this isn't the end of the road for TAP, and im not just asking about a sequel. Many of you in the past two days have followed my blog and my blog social media, which I run in my free time sort of as a way to make a living/ a name for myself in the book world. If you have you probably know where I go to school, and that I'm an English Major and a prospective Creative Writing Concentrator which basically means a large portion of my course load will be dedicated to creative writing and novelization. 

And so, I really want to publish a book, something im proud of and have worked really hard on. After finishing TAP, I decided to go back and read it and I was too proud of this accomplishment that I couldn't just let it sit there collecting dust. So I read a few chapters and honestly. I was WAY LESS than impressed. I found so many things I didn't like about this story, and really the second half of the book and the first half appear to have been written by two different people. But I didn't spend three years writing a novel to let it sit there while I was unhappy with it. So TAP is getting a makeover. 

In the next year, in addition to being a blogger, a full time college student and a part time bookseller, as well as writing TAQ, I will also be rewriting TAP. This rewrite will take place entirely separately from Wattpad, and I'm rewriting it with the intention of sending it to be professionally published. My birthday is the 27th of December and my goal for my 19th year of life is to have a polished manuscript ready to send by the time I'm 20. I want to make one thing very clear: This rewrite will be entirely different from the TAP that exists here on Wattpad. It is A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT book. It's foundations will be rooted in TAP and there will definitely be some overlap/similarities but plot/characters and everything else will be different. 

I really want to refine TAP and make it a super strong book, because I think it can be a really successful YA fantasy novel. So, I want to make it more mature, consistent, flesh out the world and characters more and just write something I can be proud of. I am leaving TAP here for you guys in its original form because I know it means a lot to some of you. I will be posting updates here on my Wattpad profile, and I'm thinking of creating a separate book (The TAP Diaries) with behind the scenes looks and updates into the rewriting of TAP and it's evolution into a professional novel. I emphasize that it is different, because it is another rendition in the TAP universe that you might really like, and if it ever does get published I'd love for you guys to read it and tell me your thoughts. 

For one thing, I can tell you a few things that will be different. It will not be called TAP when it's published, the new title will be simply Princess. Alexia will not be the protagonist, her name will be changed to Stella and I haven't decided on keeping Beck's name yet. But speak of the devil his obnoxious controlling and oppression in this relationship will not happen. He will not baby her nearly as much as he does in TAP, and she will not be nearly as babyish is in TAP. She is going to be way more of a badass. Things worked out a little to easily for Beck and Alexia, and Beck and Stella are really going to work for the love that we love so much. It will be different, and I know these are a lot of changes, but I promise you they are going to make the story so much better. The world will be fully expanded, there will be a whole background on the mythology at hand, THINGS WILL BE CONSISTENT AND MAKE SENSE. And honestly the biggest plus of all...IT'S GOING TO BE WAY LESS CRINGEY.

So if you want to see The TAP Diaries please let me know because I would love to explain more why these changes are happening and how the process is working with these changes. It would also provide you with updates as to whether or not this book actually gets published, because honestly that is my end goal here.  I'm pretty dedicated to this project as the rewrite is scheduled to start this coming Saturday, and I have a meeting with my first round of beta readers next Thursday. The ball is a rolling. 

Someone also DM'd me about TAP merch????? Is this a thing/ do you want it to be a thing??? if anyone has already found some merch somewhere on the dark web please send it to me I will give my left arm for a t shirt. I think the idea of TAP merchandise is super cool and I would love to see it one day...but honestly I dont think I'm cool enough/ you guys love this story enough (but y'all surprise me everyday). But if this is something you guys would be interested in I would definitely consider it in the future. There's already a market place on my blog so I would be happy to print up some t shirts if you guys would be interested (I want one that says "I am the stars incarnate." Alexia is my queen most days) or I already make my own bookmarks and key chains and stuff. But really. I'm not that cool. Really you guys are the masters of this universe and if you want anything you have to let me know so think about it and tell me if this is something you would be interested in/ what you would want to see. 

Someone asked about a Q/A Video being posted on my YouTube channel. Again. Do you want this???? Yay/ Nay

One Dark Night needs its own post sorry fam.

I think I got it all.

 BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING AFTER THE FOLLOWING "SO IN SUMMARY" LINE. IT IS MUCHO IMPORTANT. 

So in summary: 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. There are not words to thank you enough for all that you have done for me and I am eternally grateful for this amazing experience and the opportunity to share one of my stories with you. Your love and support has been staggering and I feel personally connected to each and everyone of you. 

The Alpha's Princess 2: TAQ will have its first chapter posted January 31st at 10 pm EST!!!!!!! MARK YOUR CALENDARS! (I might host a launch party who knows)....

Make sure to leave three comments down below! 

1. Would you like to see a TAP Diaries Book? It will have the behind the scenes for writing TAQ, re-writing TAP (a.k.a Princess) and other behind the scenes research and planning im doing?

2. What was your favorite TAP moment? If anyone has the same moment- follow them on Wattpad you guys are friends now and can cry together 

3. What are your predictions for TAQ??? I'd love to see who is thinking on the right track!! 

4.  MERCH???

5. Q/A??????

AND FINALLY!

I need a cover! TAP (get it?) into those creative centers and send me covers for TAQ! My color scheme is Red, Black and Gold! Send me them between now and January 30th and if yours is picked the First Chapter of TAQ will be dedicated to you. The second chapter will be dedicated to the three runner ups!!!! 

I love you guys so much! Thank you!!!!! You guys are my entire heart and soul. My moon and stars. The Beck to my Alexia if you WILL (get it? Too soon? I'm sorry). You're the reason I am still writing today, without your love I would have given up so long ago. 

Thank you.

XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Lovve always,

Alwayslovve486