Chapter 16~ An Anger Duel

Teddy POV
She walked out of her room not a minute after I finished changing. She was in all black. Leggings with knee height boots and a leathery jacket. Her hair was in a messy braid and the hair color she was sporting was a blonde. I preferred her natural brunette hair but she could pull of the blonde look. "Are you just going to stare Theodore?" She asked smirking.
"Cause if you are than I suggest you take a photo it will last longer." She smirks and walked off towards the room we practice dueling.
When we arrived Draco was already there along with his friend Zabini. They where in a deep discussion when Jade shoved the doors open. "Blaise how lovely to see you." She said and ran over to hug him. A bit of jealousy pulsed through me. "And to see you too Jade." Zabini responded putting on a charming smile.
"I'm so sorry I took so long I had the hardest time finding pants." Hermione announces as she walks in. I notice a poorly hidden hickey and turn to smirk a Draco who turns bright red.
Narrator POV

"Well since everyone's here let's begin." Draco states after an awkward silence.
"Yes let's." Jade quickly agrees. She pulls out a hat and draws two names.
"Draco and Blaise your up." She tells them. The boys step up and draw their wands. After saying a spell to protect them from permanent harm they began. Starting with a few basic spells and working their way to hard and challenging spells. Finally Draco pulls a sneaky curse and Blaise falls back and surrenders. Now Draco takes the hat and pulls out a name. "My opponent is, Jade!" He announces looking a bit worried. Jade steps up smiling. She had studied the art of dueling for years and loved it. Putting their wands up the bow and pace away. Draco strikes first trying to disarm Jade. Who counters without a blink and then sends three serpents towards Draco followed by a whirlwind. In less than a minute of the duel beginning Draco was disarmed and defeated. Blaise and Teddy laugh. "Well Draco I am almost embarrassed that you took me down and yet your cousin took you down in less than a minute." Blaise claims. Jade grins and helps Draco up. Then pulls a name out of the hat. "Hermione" she smiles. "Please don't damage her I want fun to have fun tonight." Draco adds playfully as Hermione steps up. Jade nods. Hermione decided to let Jade strike first hoping she was not as good at offense as she was defense. That was where Hermione made her first mistake. She was soon thrown back by one blast. Her limbs consumed by pain and the breath knocked out of her. She then made her next mistake of standing up. Which caused a new set of snakes to follow her while trying to rid the harmless snakes Jade yells "stupefy!" And a frozen Hermione fell to the floor. Yet another win under Jade's belt. Leaving only one person left to duel, Teddy.
  Teddy stepped up. Pulling out his wand. After they bowed the duel began. Light flashed around the room. Spells, jinx's, shields, it seemed to never end. Jade then found a new approach using her ability to snake her way into Teddy's mind she found his move before he did it. Quickly noticing her presence he blocked his mind. After thirty minutes Draco and Blaise were bored where Hermione was fascinated never having seen such a duel. "Okay muggle fighting is allowed now. Chop chop I'm bored." Draco called out. Jade smiled she sent a set of birds a Teddy's face while sweeping her leg to knock his feet from under him. He fell but took Jade with him. Being more than a foot taller had its perks. And Teddy took advantage of it as he pinned Jade under him. She grabbed her want but he knocked it out of her hand where it rolled down to where his rested 10 or so feet away. Jade frowned not liking her new pinned position. Teddy smirked, but was shocked when Jade pressed her lips to his. He was so shocked that once he over came his shock he was pinned beneath Jade who had her wand in her hand and in a whisper said  "stupefy." And won the duel.
  She stood  up and unfroze Teddy who scowled. Draco was laughing his head off.                "Classic kiss move. Wow I thought those were totally fake in the muggle films. But no. It works wow." Blaise said in awe. Teddy scowled.  
  "How the odds were 100% against you. No way possible for you to win that I had you pinned." He said while trying to understand.
  Jade shrugged while she said "upper hand is relative."
  "You knew you had me the second I pinned you." Teddy accused. Jade nodded.
  "How?"
  "I fight as a hobby I would have won one way or the other probably you are a lot bigger than me and quite a bit stronger. So it would have been a draw. But I figured any big distraction would do. So I took a gamble and kissed you." Jade said laying out her plan. Hermione smiled shaking her head. "How amazing ones perspective is." They all laughed as they walked down the hallway to find some food.