Chapter 3 (3/4)

The day continued with Kaiden still thinking about what happened on the rooftop.

He shocked everyone when he came back with small fresh crescent shape wounds on his face. No matter what his classmates and teacher say. He won't even open his mouth. He's afraid once he talks, he would start crying again.

Seojun can't talk to him properly. It was obvious the boy was going through something. But Seojun didn't want to invade his privacy. So he could only give the other a hand, holding Kaiden's hand gently through the class as if comforting him.

When the bell rang as a sign of class dismissal. Kaiden wished he could disappear when he remember what Hyung told him. Even though they already talked, he knew Hyung is still mad at him.

And a mad Bonhwa is someone he avoids.

No matter how much he loves his Hyung, right now he doesn't want to see him. With how fast his heart is beating, he knew something is about to happen. He's too nervous to get his butt off the chair. 

"Kaiden-ssi, do you want me to take you home?" Seojun asked as he fixed his bag. Kaiden smiled at him gratefully but shook his head.

"I'm fine." He said and finally took his bag.

He had not taken a foot outside of his room yet Bonhwa is already outside waiting for him. Kaiden's classmates greeted him as they passed him and would even throw a side glance at Kaiden.

It already circulated in the whole department that they broke up. But then, it's just a rumor. Bonhwa wouldn't be here if they broke up, right?

But a question crossed Seojun's mind as he watches them leave.

"Did Bonhwa-nim did it?" He asked himself. His friend who's beside him heard him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Confused, he faced Seojun.

"Those scars on Kaiden-ssi's face." He pointed out and even touch his own face.

"Ehh? Why would he do that? Don't you know, Bonhwa would rather hurt himself than see Kaiden in pain." 

Kaiden and Bonhwa walk towards the parking lot in silence. With Kaiden looking down, and Bonhwa walking a little ahead. 

Once they reached Bonhwa's car, they took their seat.

"Kaiden." Kaiden faced him but his eyes were still looking down.

"Look at me." He hesitantly looked up to meet Bonhwa's eyes.

"I'm sorry I did that." Kaiden's tears fell again. Bonhwa brought his hands up to wipe those tears.

"It just upsets me whenever you disobey me. You keep disobeying me when all I did is the best for you." Bonhwa said in a soft and soothing voice.

"Next time, just follow what I say. Okay?" Once Kaiden nodded. Bonhwa finally showed a smile and kissed the younger's forehead.

"Now let's go home." 

The drive home went smoothly with no awkward atmosphere. As if nothing happened earlier. As if Bonhwa wasn't the one to leave those scars on Kaiden's face. They are acting as if Kaiden wasn't bawling his eyes out earlier.

When they reached Kaiden's home, he was shocked when he saw his father and older sister taking out boxes. 

Once the car stopped. Kaiden almost jumped out of the car and went to his family.

"'What's happening? What's with the boxes?" He asked in a hurried voice.

"Oh, didn't Bonhwa-ssi tell you?" His youngest sibling came out carrying Byul and passing it to Kaiden.

"What do you mean?" 

"You're moving in with me for a while." Bonhwa butted in and took out his phone to make a call.

"Why? How come?" Confused, Kaiden looked at his father who shook his head slightly at him. 

"You know it's only your Bonhwa-ssi in his house. His parents already called us to ask permission." His father summarized everything. Well, he probably just summarized what he was informed.

"My parents will be staying in Japan. I don't know the exact date they will be back, but it will take a while." Bonhwa briefly explained to the still confuse Kaiden.

"Oh, also my cousin. Remember him? He'll be back in a few days to join us."

---

#BonhwaManipulatingKaidenAF #NaiveKaiden #PoorKaiden

As the author, sometimes it also pissed me how Kaiden doesn't realize the shits Bonhwa does. Then I remember that I built his character like that. wtf