The Curse

The whole class went back to their room after all the intense round of sparring they had, but there is someone missing, (Y/N).

Todoroki's POV:

As we were able to head back to the classroom, I felt that someone is missing from the class. I looked around to see the (H/C)nette wasn't there when we got back.

"That's strange, I could have sworn that (Y/N) was here a while ago." I said as the class looked at me as I looked at them back.

"Probably he just went to the restroom or cafeteria and such." Sero said as I shake my head in disbelief. "He doesn't usually go off without a warning, where could (Y/N) be?" I said as I took a deep sigh, hoping that he is alright.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was currently on my way to Nezu's office, leaving the class behind so I can avoid all of their questions regarding on my disappearance. I reached his office and gave a knock on the door.

"Come in." I heard him said as I open the door and went inside. "Ah, Mr. (L/N), what can I do for you?" he said as I look at him. "I need to take a break." I said simply as he raised a brow at me. "But you just started today?" he said as I let out a sigh.

"My left arm felt numb after that sparring, I can't function very well if I can't use it." I said as I clutched my arm and fully aware of what's happening to my hand as well. He just let out a sigh and looked at me. "Fine, but I expect more initiative tomorrow on your work." he said as I nodded and dismissed me.

I walked out of his office and looks at my hand. "I need to get to the bottom of this." I said as I walk out of the building and walked to the streets wanting to find some answers on what's happening to my hand.

I came across to an alleyway as I heard a loud scream coming from it, I quickly went to the source and saw a woman being robbed by some lowkey villains.

"Hey!" I yelled as they look at me with a smirk on their face. "Beat it kid or you want to get your life shorten by us." a villain said as they activated their quirk one with a hardening quirk, while the other one has a fire quirk, as for their leader he had a spike quirk which he can make spikes at will.

"I don't have time for this." I said as I make a scythe appear out of thin air holding it in my hand. The villains charged at me as I charged as well, I swing at the villains and to my surprise it just went through my scythe.

"What the?" I said as I look around to see a somewhat disk like device that emits a holographic image of the villains as I hit it with my scythe causing it to break. The villains and the woman that was being robbed vanished thinking of what a complete fool I made of myself.

I sighed and not a moment too soon a fireball was on its way to hit me but luckily it only the ground as I dodge. "I always find it hard on how will I burn you (Y/N)." a voice said as I looked up to see Uscias. "And I didn't know that you still have a lousy aim." I retorted as he just scoff it off.

"Smart ass." he said as I glare at him as he floated down on the ground. "What do you want now?" I asked as without any warning or anything he started to attack. I quickly dodge everything he throws at me until a wall made of fire kept us from separated.

"Stop this nonsense Uscias." a voice said which I remember clearly as clear as the day he betrayed the guardians. "I was simply putting this sad of an excuse guardian to his place master." Uscias said as I looked above me only to see the familiar figure.

The figure wore an all black armor with silver shinguards on his left leg, purple arms with resembles like a dragon's claw, and holding a staff on his right hand. "Ogma!" I yelled as he looked at me dead straight into my (E/C) orbs.

"Little (Y/N) its been quite sometime after the elder banished me and Uscias." he said as he still looked at me. "I don't have anytime for games Ogma. What did you do to my hand?" I yelled as I showed my left hand with black veins coursing through it.

He grew a smirk on his face as he looked at me. "I see, the curse I have placed your body is starting to show. It will be a matter of time to fully consume you alive." he said as this made me angry, heck furious even as I rushed through him and swing my scythe towards him.

"Pathetic." he said as he guarded it with the same circle I used at U.S.J. "Fix this!" I demanded as he scoff a little. "There is no saving you from my curse puny guardian. The day will come and you will hurt the ones you care about dearly. Enjoy the remaining days of your freedom (Y/N), cause maybe one day, it will be your last." he said as chains started to bind my body not even noticing it as I struggle to get out.

"Take everything from this vessel, consume his soul and corrupt his very heart. Once the time is right, hurt everyone he cares the most, leave no trace of humanity left from this young guardian." he said as hands appeared from the bottom and slowly dragging me down, I tried to fight it but to no avail I didn't struggle more as my vision went completely black.

"Please, save me from what is to come..."