Chapter 5- WHAT?

"what do you want to tell me, Pete?" she asked concerned.. Hearing  shaking voice followed by a hand grabbing hers Pete said " I don't know how to tell you this without getting a slap but before I continue you have to believe I am telling you the truth... the... truth is... that I am completely and truly in love with you! I love your eyes, your smile, eve-" before he could finish she cut him off "Where are the camera's. I cannot believe how low you are to go and prank the dying girl. You're sick. what the hell is wrong with you. Is this some kind of dare? a joke?" she half yelled half whispered? "No its true... wait dying your dying? of what?" suddenly a tear fell from his right eye onto her hand "um... I have a brain disease... the only case in the world and I only have 8 months to live and I will... because there is currently no cure. And if you are serious about being in love with me then you can do me a favour and help me complete every thing on my bucket list before... you know." Handing him the list she watched look through the list staring at the first one. " can, can I be your first kiss?" Nodding she wait "I do like you but it's not going to be here! Take me on a date or two first and then you can kiss me." Smiling he said "I can't wait."