Chapter 21

A/N oops

"You.. okay?" Camila asked her girlfriend, affectionately holding her waist to calm her down. She moved her arm to the back of a Lauren's neck and gently pushed her head towards her neck. Lauren quickly muzzled her face on her neck, enjoying the warmth.

Fuck. This wasn't supposed to happen.
She was supposed to be gone.
She was supposed to leave and never come back. All the memories came flooding in and a rush of emotions poured in.

Camila had never seen her girlfriend this vulnerable in public. Thank God, everyone's attention was on Sam and not on them.

Dinah and Lucy were outside by the pool, raged by what they recently found out.

"You're a bitch you know that." Lucy spat. If it wasn't for Dinah's arms around her, holding her back, her hand would be at that pretty face.

"Listen, I don't see the harm in a little friendly reunion." Taylor replied innocently although her smirk says differently.

"Fuck you Hill. You know that Sam and Lauren were more than friends."

"So..?"

"You're just trying to get them back so you can have Camila aren't you?" Lucy finally connected the dots.

"Get them back together? What? No? Lucy... it's just a friendly reunion." Taylor repeated before excusing herself and entering back of her living room.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Lucy yelled. How could someone so pretty be so cruel? Well, to think of it... all pretty things are evils

"Look, chill. I'm pretty sure Lauren is gonna make good decisions and nothings gonna happen. Nothing bad at least." Dinah tried. Honestly, she herself wasn't sure. She had heard a lot about Sam but Sam was the type of person who everyone knows and admire but no one really understands. No one but Lauren at least.

"You don't understand DJ, Sam is like- like a fucking witch. She plays with Lauren's head all the time. She's gonna fuck things up. Believe me."

"Jauregui. Cabello." She greeted. Camila smiled back at her, not sensing any threat. She was envy of her short dyed hair that looked so soft and her menacing eyes. She envied that she could rock purple lipstick and that old leather jacket. She could definitely see what Lauren saw in her.

"What're you doing here Sam?" Lauren

"Visiting an old friend, how've you been Jauregui?" Lauren wanted to slap that pretty smirk out of her face. She hated how much she used to adore the girl in front of her.

"Better." She replied, holding Camila's hand.

"Oh- are you guys like- a thing?"

"Yeah- we're dating." Lauren quickly answered and when the end of Camila's lips slightly rose, Lauren gained a bit of confidence.

It's not that she still feels anything towards her, Lauren doesn't. She knew that a part of her would always love her, after all, she was there for Lauren through a lot. It's just that Lauren feared the possibilities on why Sam was here.

"Oh- wow."

Yeah, wow. Camila watched their interaction and she didn't know what to think or feel or do. The pair stared at each other, their eyes communicating. Although she was holding Lauren's hand, she felt as if Lauren wasn't even beside her.

"I'm- gonna give you guys some space to catch up okay?" Camila spoke, kissing Lauren's cheeks. Lauren wanted to protest but refrained due to politeness.

Camila walked away towards the kitchen, where she was stopped by Taylor.

"I'm so sorry Camila...."