Chapter Twenty Two

You hummed quietly as the rest of the boys were asleep in their rooms as you stayed up working on applications to other jobs. You were sat on your desk chair, the spinning kind, in the dark with a singular lamp on as you were handwriting everything up.

It was silent throughout the house, which made you smile. Your head was pounding after a long day of the boys being more hyper than usual.

You glanced at the clock on your wall, nearly two am. You groaned inwardly, you were nearly done but you were also getting overly tired. If you left this now, you knew that you wouldn't be able to get back into the flow of things come the morning.

You were almost done when your door opened slowly at first, then it practically flew off it's hinges. A panicked Yoongi stood there.

"What's wrong?" You yawned quietly.

"I didn't see you in your bed and got worried." He mumbled softly. "Sorry... What are you doing up so late?" He asked.

"I was working on applications." You went back to writing, humming softly.

"But I want attention." He mumbled softly and within seconds he had wiggled his way onto your lap with his head in the crook of your neck. Your eyes widened briefly before you relaxed. You awkwardly continued writing around him. "Please Y/N..."

"Let me finish this..." You trailed off, sleepiness taking over you. You knew damn well what the hybrid was doing to you. He was using his mate bond to make you tired and sleep.

"We can finish it tomorrow." He mumbled against the soft skin of your neck. You let out a quiet sigh.

"Yoongs..." You dropped the pen and you felt him smirk, in victory, against your neck.

"Cuddles?" He lifted his head and you nodded. He grinned getting off your lap, dragging you out the chair and into your bed. You smiled softly at the big cat curling up into your body. His ears twitching slightly. You played with his hair around the base of his ears causing a low purr to leave him. Your other arm was wrapped around him gently.

The constant sound of his purrs sent you into a deep sleep. Easing the worry that he had originally came into your room for payback.

--

Your eyes opened to the sensation of open mouthed kisses down your neck, a soft gasp left your lips and you saw the fading mint green hair of Yoongi. His tail flicking slyly, his ears twitching with every gasp you made.

"Goodmorning Jagiya." He hummed softly.

"G-Good Morning Yoongs." You barely got out before his lips drifted over your sweet spot. He placed a heavier kiss there, nipping at the skin ever so slightly before lifting his head.

"Sleep well?" He hummed, sitting on your stomach with no shame whatsoever, just his cocky smirk on his lips.

"Quite pleasantly thank you." You smirked back. His smirk dropped as he worried. "I'm running late so~" You gently removed the hybrid from your stomach, leaving him sitting in the middle of your bed as you went to your wardrobe and stripped completely with your back towards him. You turned once you had changed.

"Y-Yah!" His cheeks were bright pink and you smirked softly.

"What's up Yoongs?" You headed towards the door, your eyes drifting down to his crotch. "Apart from you of course." With that you walked out, down the hallway to the bathroom before locking the door.

What just came over you?