Chapter 8: Hashtag bae, hashtag party.

Party decor above.

Amelia Smith

"I would love to." Liam says after his eyes finish checking my body out and I smile at him.

"Great! Now girls let's head in first." She says to Nicole and Emily.

Adam who is just standing there, hisses and goes in.

"Don't mind him." Aunt Diana says. She holds Nicole and Emily and goes in with them leaving Liam and I alone.

I feel so nervous right now. "So should we go in?" I speak.

"You look very beautiful." He says looking straight into my eyes with a serious expression on his face, completely ignoring my question.

"Thank you, Liam. You also look handsome." I blush.

"I know." He smirk but there was a playful glint in his eyes.

"Cocky much?"

"The girls love it. Shall we, Lady Smith?" He raises his arms.

"Why, of course, Lord Black." I wrap my arms with his. Our skins weren't directly touching but it still feels good.

We enter the hall the party is taking place and everything looked so beautiful.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Amelia Smith escorted by Liam Black." The MC announces and everyone turn to look at us.

Great! Fucking Great.

"Calm down, it's okay." Liam whispers in my ear sending tingles down my spine and I just nod my head.

I look around and I see Emily, Jamie and Jasmine looking at Liam and I.

"Liam, I'm going to go and hang out with my friends." I say to him.

"Alright, see you later." He releases my arm.

"Amelia!" Jasmine hugs me as I reach them. "Thank you for coming." She says.

"Oh, it's nothing Jas. You look really great." I compliment. She is wearing a floor-length strapless peach ball gown and it really complements her skin.

I wonder what the occasion is. The mayor's family don't just throw parties like that.

"Thanks, Amelia. You also look so beautiful especially when you were wrapped around Liam!" She squeals.

Oh man! I thought I was safe.

"Jamie, are you going to pretend like you didn't see me?" I tease Jamie who was looking hot in his grey tux.

"Well, yeah. Seeing you've been avoiding me for the past few days." He says.

"I wasn't avoiding you, I've just been so busy that's why. I'm sorry but hey! You didn't speak to me also. So that makes the two of us."

"Alright, you're right. C'mere." He opens his arms and I hug him.

"Where's Nicole?" I ask Emily who is typing something on her phone.

"With her parents." She answers dismissively.

Speaking of parents, I wonder whether mine are here or not.

Few minutes later, Nicole came to us with Liam, Colton, Brian, Ian behind her. All of them look so handsome in their tux.

"Guys, let's find a table. I found these guys on my way and they also don't know where to sit so I asked them to join us." Nicole points out.

"Omg! Amelia, you look so hot. Let's take a selfie." Ian says to me and brings out his iPhone.

"Thanks, Ian. You also look handsome as always." I smile at him.