Chapter Twenty Three

(This is going to be a slightly mature chapter, just a warning!)

You were doing waitressing at the bar, serving drinks and such which meant you were working the late night shifts instead of the normal 9-5 shifts that you would do. This meant you had six grumpy hybrids and one grumpy and stroppy hybrid.

They didn't mind you getting the job, as long as you drove and didn't walk. But this was the day you were running late and couldn't find your car keys so you had gotten a taxi into the city and to the bar.

Your phone buzzed in your apron and you quickly checked it whilst you were pouring drinks.

'Jin and I are on our way to pick you up. See you soon ~ Yoongs'

You smiled at the text and finished pouring the drinks for the people who had ordered them and put them on the bar as loud chatter rippled throughout the whole bar and the low music and low murmur of sports accompanied the background sound. You served a few more people before the door opened, in walked the person who took over after you and Yoongi and Jin. You smiled softly hopping over the counter.

"Your boyfriend is here Y/N~" The girl teased, making you blush slightly. You laughed quietly.

"Have a good shift, see you tomorrow!" You hugged her briefly before she hopped over the counter. Yoongi gave no expression, but his eyes darted up and down your figure. You looked down and then realised what he was staring at. You were just wearing a skirt, a waist apron, a blouse and flats. You giggled softly.

"Let's get going, I need to make sure Jimin has taken his heat suppressants." Jin chuckled. You nodded and walked out the door towards your car. You shivered as the night air nipped at your exposed skin and you felt a jacket wrap around your shoulders. Much like how you had done to Jimin when you had first met him.

"I don't like the looks the people in that bar give you." Yoongi mumbled softly, his hands holding the jacket around you.

"It sells more alcohol and brings in tips." You spoke quietly. He had stopped walking by this point and Jin was climbing into the car. He was frowning and looking at the floor. You sighed and got into the car, he slid in the opposite side in the back.

--

You got home, the five boys asleep in the living room. You grabbed the blankets and tucked them all in. Jin had headed to his room and Yoongi had disappeared upstairs.

You sighed quietly and went to your room looking for the stroppy and jealous hybrid. He wasn't there so you walked to his room. You entered his room after knocking and saw him sat at the top of his bed hugging his knees to his chest. You walked over to him and his eyes met yours.

"Yoongs..."

"You really don't understand, having those men look at you- They're all human too and-" His voice broke but you sighed cupping his cheeks.

"Min Yoongi." You spoke with authority. He looked at you, looking so upset. "I promise you, I won't leave you for anybody else." His eyes were teary.

"But-"

"No buts Yoongi." You mumbled softly. You wiped away one of his falling tears and he gently kissed you softly. A low purr, almost undetectable to you, left his chest.

Very soon the kiss got heated, something Yoongi wouldn't usually let happen. "You need to leave." Yoongi panted reaching to his drawers, pulling out his pack of pills. You met his eyes.

"Yoo-"

"Please!" He sounded strained and in pain. His thighs were tense beneath you and you leant down kissing the corner of his lips. You took your positioning to the advantage and you rolled your hips against his gently, earning a low groan from his lips.

"You're in heat, aren't you?" You spoke quietly, he let out a small nod. "I remember what you said that night. You just want people to know I'm yours. You wanted to make me yours, mark me." Your voice was quiet.

"Please leave now if you don't want to do anything. I won't be able to control myself-" His hands had dropped the suppressants and they were guiding your hips.

"Yoongi, I'll help you through your heat." You whispered and he hungrily joined your lips together.