♤47

Tears streamed out of my eyes without a break and I couldn't still my shivering hands and feet. I bit my lip as guilt washed over me.

Jungkook died because of me. He died because I didn't stop him. I let him mark me inspite of knowing the consequences. It's all just me.

What would I even tell his parents? What would I tell mine? What should I tell the boys?

I sobbed into my hands as I covered my mouth with them. "Kookie.." I called out, pain crushing my heart.

"My name is Eun hee"

"huh?" I turned towards the curly haired girl who spoke. The nurses weren't even in the ward anymore.

"Its Eun hee. I want you to know that" She said before placing both her hands on Jungkook's feet.

"What're you doing?" I asked, my voice breaking as another sob threatened to slip out.

She took in a deep breath, tightening her grip around his fee  and asked me to step away from him, which I quickly did. Her lips trembled as if due to severe cold when she recited something..again in the same language that I didn't recognize.

I watched closely, my eyes moving from her to Jungkook, making me want to cry out loud but I tried my best not to.

A few seconds more and she slumped forward, and the room fell darker. The lights went off on their own and the blinders closed off on their own accord making me gasp.

"Eun hee.." I called out and she looked up at me, her pupils turning a shade  of grey and then to white. Brown irises surrounding the milk white pupil made her look terrifying and I gulped at the sight. Her hair slowly turned brown and I spoke out again, "stop", my voice barely a whisper and my brain not even registering what I was saying.

"This is it.." She said and that's when she started becoming one with the dark. There was barely any light in the ward. The only source of it being the machines that had red and green dots on them. The girl became more and more invisible and I stepped closer  to her.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked in a hurry. She was going away, disappearing into the darkness around us.

"Because Taehyung asked me to" She smiled a painful smile. I was beyond confused at this point, but there was nothing I could do.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"My mate died right after we got married" She started, her eyes fixing on the grey, colorless  mark on her wrist, "I don't even know why I am alive, still" She smiled making my eyes widen. Marriage? Mate? She's a wolf too? She seemed to be too young for anything!

"What the fuck? Stop whatever you're doing Eun hee! " I yelled, too afraid to touch her as her penetrating eyes stared me down, "you will die".

"I agreed to help Taehyung because I don't want you to go through what I went through" She smiled again , "I don't want anybody to go through this".

"This is how you planned to save Jungkook?" I asked.

"Not really. I thought he'd respond to the electric shock because his heart stopped due to one." She took in a deep breath, her voice getting deeper and deeper as she spoke through gritted teeth, "this is the plan now, I guess. I want you to be happy".

"I don't even know you Eun hee. You don't have to do all this. Just-" I couldnt ask her to let go of Jungkook and let him die.. I also couldn't ask her to kill herself for us. I was torn on what I should be saying.

"Make it last.." She smiled one last time.

"Eun-" I started but her body rocked forward once before she fell back onto the ground.