2. Devil In Me

FPs P.O.V

It's been a rough ass three days, no leads in Alice's case, no leads, no clues, it's like she vanished from the face of the earth.

I rub the old messed up picture of us, we were at a party at the Wyrm, she was on my back kissing my cheek and I was smiling. I never was rally happy with anyone else not including my kids, but I was the happiest when I was just in the precences of my Ace.

God just looking back at this makes my heart ache for her more, I need to find her now and soon before its to late.

I run out the trailer and started to go around house asking if they've seen ace, and of course the answer is no and I start to get a bit frustrated. I go to the Warm and ask a bunch of our old serpent friends and ask if they have seen her around or even heard anything, NOTHING. I don't know what I expected.

I make a decision and go to Fred's first since he lives literally right next to her, he has to have seen something.

I know on his door and he opens it, he seems quiet surprise. "FP? whats wrong? did you do something?" 

I sigh, I don't blame him for thinking I'm running from the law, I've fucked up so many times but back to my point. 

"No, I just need answers, she's been gone for three days, THREE days Freddie and you have, have to seen her or seen something? Heard something? you live the closest to ace and I need answers" I say kinda frantically trying to calm my nerves waiting for a answer.

"FP, look I know how important she was to you, she was and still is to me too but buddy I swear on my life I didn't see anything nor hear anything, if you want to talk to Archie he's upstairs but I don't think he knows anything either but you can see FP"

"God" I saw running my hands though my hair "they don't know about Alice and I, maybe its for a good reason but they are gonna catch on that I'm madly in love with Alice Amelia Cooper." I say rubbing my hands over my face stressing out more than I should.

Not having any idea that Betty and Jughead were behind me and just listen confess my love for Betty's mom.

"w-w- what do you mean you love my mother?" a startled Betty asked. I turn around to her and just stand there. "B-B-B- Betty" I stutter. "P-Please explain what exactly do you mean you are madly in love with my mom" she says digging her nails into her palms just like Alice did when she couldn't control her emotions.

I explain that we used to be very very serious in highs cool until the South Side shut down for nit having enough staff to patrol it meaning, we got moved to Riverdale were she met Hal Cooper, Riverdale's golden boy. Straight A, Perfect attendance everything, everything that attracted Alice surprisingly....

Alice's P.O.V

Its been three days since I've last seen my family, seen my grandchildren, since I've last eaten. They keep me tied up most of the day if I'm good hell let me go and roam free, maybe give me some water and a piece of bread so I don't starve. 

he walks in, a guy I've never seen before with red hair and beard and wreaks reeks of a mixture of cheep cologne and bud light. FPs favorite is bud light. I remember how he would drink a whole case with me and I would be drunk and wake up with a hangover, but him waking up is a tiny headache which always pissed me off because why should I be the only one to suffer? well I'm suffering now but still.

"mhm.. mhmm.. mhmm. Alice Amelia Cooper still don't want crack?" he asks unlocking me from the handcuffs from both my wrists and ankles, I let a breath go and rub them. 

"You know you wouldn't have to deal with cut wrist anymore if just tell me everything you know about FP and the Serpents right?" he says throwing clothes at me. "Can I change in peace or no?" I say with a bit more attitude than intended earning me a slap across me face and I hiss from the pain.

"I tell you to watch your mouth, watch your tone many many many times and yet you never learn... are you ever gonna earn?" I just look at him "Yes, sir." I respond before changing in front of the person who took everything from me an I feel his eyes on me...

"God I just gotta wake up and come to life..." I think to myself before turning around and doing my daily doings...

I get down on my knees, and no matter how much I hate it I have too or else something more than just a slap comes my way....

Hi my loves!! I know I said two days and ill update... I might've lied a bit!! I've been so damn busy and I just got a new laptop for Christmas ! I'm so excited and happy meaning I really do get to update a lot more. Just wanted to say... Happy Hanukkah  or Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate then have a blessed day my loves!! Tell me what you think about this chapter, I'm really proud of this one. I know the ending made me cry too darlings. Please leave a like and comment if you want chapter 3 like now!! cos me too!!