PATIENCE

Patience, I used to think that it meant faithfully waiting, waiting for good thungs to come, waiting for the end of thus empty road.
But no

Patience like everything else that you should've done it's actually love. Loving what you already have, love the ones that love you, loving the fact that you focus on what you are working for instead of moaning about what you don't have. Because love isn't a fairytale its a fight.

I patiently waited. Hoping for the best, but the worst of thoughts kept coming back to haunt me. Surrounded by these white walls and overly bright lights. The silence of the room just makes me want to scream.

I called my sons. I just told them everything. they're on the way.

The longer I wait.
The longer I sit in this chair alone.
The longer I fear of losing the love of my life.

The more I lose my mind.

I just love her. Dearly.

And so many things I did wrong to her. That I need to make up for.

I rested my head back. Leaning to the wall. I closed my eyes, I just thought about her smile, the her eyes lit up, the she looks at me when I sing to her. I smiled to those memories. As the tears burst out streaming down my face. I wiped the with my hands.
I instantly got a scent of blood. I took looked at my hands, they were covered with dry blood. So, I decide to get up and wash my hands. I walked slowly to the bathroom at the end of the corridor. Pushed the hardwood door and turned rge water in the sink. I wet my hands and took some soap and finally managed to get her blood of my hands.
‎I stepped back to see my youngest Hakeem running to me. I saw the grin in his eyes. I knew a part of me broke. I just grabbed him and gave him a big tight hug.
"what happened? " he asked

‎"Claudia, she's a jealous psychopath!"
I screamed

"She stabbed her, I saw your mother bleeding in the pool when she ran away."

I said as my voice cracked.

" she's gonna be Okay dad"
I heard him say as he squeezed my left shoulder.

I nodded.

We heard footsteps from the right side of rhe corridor. It was Jamal ,running towards us, red eyes, fearfull glare.

"How is she?" Jamal asked with his doubtfull eyes

"She's gonna be okay! " I snapped

"We just gotta be strong for her" I confessed strongly.

They all nodded and reassured me.
We all sat and patiently waited. For her, how is she doing?
Is she going to make it?

It's just killing me. What else can I say she's my wife.

When everything was just starting to lit up.