No.94 - @Xx_ChoTheGirlWhoIsBrave_xX

@Xx_ChoTheGirlWhoIsBrave_xX - At Starbucks with two of my girls!

Tagged: @Hermione-J-Granger , @Weasley_Ginny

62K Likes | 5 comments

@Hermione-J-Granger : Even though we are living together this Christmas season, it is so hectic and it was nice just to chill out and relax with friends!
@Weasley_Ginny : I totally agree! But seeing as though I'm pregnant 😆 I can't drink too much coffee! I'll do anything for this baby, and I don't want to hurt it before it is born!
@Xx_ChoTheGirlWhoIsBrave_xX : Omg! I completely forgot! That sounds so bad! But I'm so happy for you, and I can't believe it! Two big surprises for everyone in this year! A marriage and a baby proposal! 2018's going to be a great year for everyone!
@Hermione-J-Granger : Definitely Cho! I can't wait for the marriage and the birth of Ginny's child!
@Weasley_Ginny : I can't wait either! I'm really excited for the coming year!

+

Hi everyone!

Hope you are liking my new updates on this book. I have been deleting some posts because they weren't that interesting, and have been making the word count at least 100 words!

MakaylaDJ7 , I hope this now answers your question properly!

Who is excited for Ginny and Harry's baby and wedding?
What kind of wedding should they have? Church? Beach? E.t.c
What gender do you think the baby is going to be?

Thanks for the continued support!
More updates coming up in a bit! ;)

- @theEEKstoryteller