Desire

"Noel"

"What the hell is that on your finger," Chloe yelled as we walked into her apartment. She snatched my left hand and looked at the finger which had my ring on it.

"Is that a hickey, you out here f-u-c-k-i-n-g now," she said spelling out the naughty word in front of Amar.

"Auntie I can s-p-e-l-l," he said with a smile.

"Go watch Disney channel or something little boy, and don't eat all of my lemon heads," she said and he ran to the newly decorated living room and started changing the channels.

"Can we come in before you cuss us out," Austin asked and Chloe shot him a look but stepped to the side letting us in.

"When did this happen," she asked.

"Well I got the ring a few months ago but I asked JoJo if he was okay with me asking Noel to marry me," he didn't get to finish because Chloe had slapped his chest so hard that it hurt me.

"You asked Jojo so what am I? A mannequin? You know this is some misogynistic, sexist... You know frankly this feels like racism. I deserve to get asked questions about my brother's future hell I'm the leader of the family," she said and a noise escaped my lips causing her to turn to me so I put my hands up in surrender.

"I just wanted the oldest to do it, if you were older I would have asked you. Second, it was just a traditional thing to do, I was going to get that right on his finger even if your brother said no," Austin said still rubbing his chest.

"Anything else you boys want to tell me," she asked us.

"We're going to adopt Amar," I said and she slapped me for reasons unknown.

"I figured that would happen but I'm probably the last to know aren't I," she asked me and the slap felt justified.

"Well who was the guy you were with when I called you to tell you that Chanel was delivering Toni," I asked her.

"I don't kiss and tell," she said with a smile.

"Maybe you should tell Joran that," Austin said referring to his friend from the station that also was there when I woke up for the first time.

"That son of a bitch," she said loudly.

"Cuss word!!! You have to give me a dollar," Amar said from the couch.

"I'll give it to you when they come and pick you up," she lied.

"Hey we'll be back tomorrow night around seven for him please don't feed him too much sugar or let him watch scary movies. We just started doing "stuff" and I don't want him sneaking in room blocking," Austin said then gave Chloe a book bag he had been holding with Amar's belongings. I knew I was as red as fire when he brought up our sex life.

"Have fun," she said pushing us out to the hallway.

"Why would you say that," I asked out of embarrassment.

"It's the truth. I was taking it slow but next time trust that you will have trouble doing anything but moaning," he replied on our walk to his Jeep.

"Ayo put the address in the GPS for me," he asked. I looked for the address in the text and used the link to bring me to my maps so Austin could follow the directions. It only took us forty minutes to get there in peak traffic. Austin kept looking at me and smiling as we drove to where we needed to be.

"Why do you keep looking at me,"I asked him. He looked at me quickly then placed his hand on my upper thigh.

"I like looking at the man that I love plus I'm just thinking about all the things that I'm going to do to you tonight. I'm going to have you blushing everytime your innocent ass thinks about it," he said his hand sliding up to my crotch causing me to blush for the thousandth time since meeting him.