Chapter 38: Alive

Kol's P.O.V

Jennifer sprung up.

"Jennifer?"

She looked lost. She just kept staring at the ground. She was breathing heavy.

"Jennifer are you ok?"
"Jennifer? You alright love?"
Jennifer looked up at me. She smiled.

"The great Kol and Klaus Mikealson actually caring about someone other then another Mikealson. Did I hot my head that hard? Or did I hit it that I went to another world?"

She looked around. I smirked while Elijah smiled and Klaus smirked.

Jennifer P.O.V

I watched as Klaus was staked with a white oak stake. Alaric staked him. But he was different. The look in his eyes. It was like I I'd t know how to describe it but it wasn't ric. I ran forward to try grab the stake but nothing happened my hand kept going throw the stake. I looked over to see Rebekah Hine and Damon holding Ric. Ric was gray like a vampire getting staked. I fell to the floor crying. This can't be real. And even if ir isn't real it is gonna happen and there is nothing I can do too stop it.

All
Of a sudden I am in the woods with Rebekah and Elijah. They were hugging. Elijah looks up and sees me. 'I couldn't stop them,nothing happened-' I was stopped from talking when Elijah hugged me. 'I'm sorry I'm so sorry I couldn't stop him. Ric is-' 'I know you can't stop them' And I stood there crying. Why am I crying for the person who killed my aunt? Maybe I liked him as a friend too or I just feel bad for Elijah and Rebekah. Rebekah walked toward us. Elijah still wouldn't let go of the hug. I grabbed Rebekah and hugged her. So it just looked like and group hug.

End of vision

I stared and the ground. What just happend?

"Jennifer are you ok?"
"Jennifer? You alright love?"

I looked up at Kol then Klaus. He is alive. I smiled.

"The great Kol and Klaus Mikealson actually caring about someone other then another Mikealson. Did I hot my head that hard? Or did I hit it that I went to another world?"

I looked around confused but tried not to show it. I looked up at Klaus again. I don't know what happend but next thing I know I am hugging Klaus.

Elijah's P.O.V

Jennifer jumped up hugging Niklaus. I looked at them with rage. What happened?

"I saw you die"

Jennifer whisper sounded broken.