Introduction

1) This book will have no relation to Fifth Harmony or Camila so if you're here for that, I have plenty of other works you can take a look at, but unfortunately, not this one. Sorry folks.

2) Everything in this book will be mine and only mine. No stealing or posting on any other work/platform please.

3) I'm not sure if the stuff in here will be triggering or not but just in case, I'm putting a trigger warning on this if any of you are sensitive towards certain topics such as depression, anxiety, self harm, dark thoughts, etc. be safe please.

4) If you do not agree with something that I have written/said, that's fine. I'm not trying to push my ideas/thoughts/opinions onto any of you. You're all allowed to have your own opinions and if you would like to share them in the comments, that's completely fine with me, so long as you do it kindly. These are very personal to me and I would appreciate it if you would respect that.

5) I would love to hear all of your thoughts, even if they don't pertain much to the subject. What does this poem remind you of? Does it make you feel things? Can you relate? Etc. If you have any thoughts about any of my works I would love to hear them!

With that said, welcome to Open.

-Brook