Chapter 21: Study

A/n: Hey~ another chapter!

I would really appreciate it if you guys would vote for each chapter! ^^

***

Fang Liu managed to maintain a calm demeanor, he maintained his normal heartbeat and manage to avoid sweating.

'As expected of 'our ' Adviser.'

"Well, as 'our' adviser I can understand how you were given access to such information," I replied.

'Her Highness' Phicia is really something... To think that she'd probe me this way.'

After provoking Fang Liu, he did not dare to talk to us again, afraid that I may play with my words again to probe him.

---

"We have arrived at the Cresencia Garden." Fang Liu stopped at the entrance of Garden.

"Your Highness, please."

"Yeah, yeah~" I and Palleo entered the Cresencia Garden.

The Cresencia Garden has a pretty relaxing feeling to it, on the left side, there is a small pond which has some fishes swimming on it, while the designs were pretty much fine.

Fang Liu followed behind us. Palleo and I of course out of curiosity immediately run towards the pond to watch the fishes. While Fang Liu set up the tables and chairs for us.

"Oooh! Instead of normal fishes, it would be more accurate to call them tiny mermaids!" I and Palleo flew above the pond and closely watched the 'small mermaids' as they swam in a carefree manner as if not aware of our presence.

Now looking closely at the pond, it looks much larger than it looks. There were at least 7 'small mermaids' they were the size of my small arms, and the color of their tails varied which is pretty fascinating.

"Those are Dwarf Mermaids, Your Highness', they are beasts that have low intelligence and only follow their instincts, but for that reason, they were easily caught for human's entertainment and now their species is on the verge of extinction. Her Highness' Meartle loved to watch these 'Dwarf Mermaids' which is why His Majesty have preserved them here." Fang Liu said as he walked over the pond.

"Your Highness' I've finished the preparation, please."

I dragged Palleo's body to the chair and had him sit upright. Surprisingly Palleo did not try to run as he also curiously looked at the pile of books in front of him.

"...."

"...."

"The books are in a chronological manner, starting from the top is our history, after you feel satisfied on reading a book, I would then give a small quiz to test Your Highness' knowledge with the book." Fang Liu explained as he gave us three books each, the books were as thick as two my of arms combined.

"As a Direct descendant of the Re Moztier, one must obtain the skill--"

"Skimming--" I cut him off as Palleo and I flipped through the books at the same time.

This so-called skill 'Knowledge Skim' is an ability to memorize the written words or engravings and stock the knowledge obtained, in a mere glance.

Flipping these thick books, it barely took us a minute, as we have memorized and understood it's content.

'Well, I have understood and absorb the knowledge of the book... but Palleo.' I glanced at him at the corner of my eyes, and he seemed pretty relaxed compared to our training yesterday.