Chapter 1

F*ck ! F*ck ! F*ck !
My life is so f*cked up !
Never in my wildest dreams, I have imagined myself would be in this damn situation. Bloody Helllll ! How these f*cking people could name me with such words?

OMFG!!! Am I a gay? Bloody Hell! How could people judge me by looking at those silly photos? After all, it's my f*cking personal life, right! How could they do it me? It was just a picture snapped when I kissed my friend on his cheeks while we were actually having fun. Does it mean I am a gay? That backward minded idiots. Still I can not find how those photos are leaked in social media. All the years, I worked damn hard to reach this position. Almost I reached my goal. But this damn thing had happened which made a blackspot on my carrier. Don't they have a basic sense to give people their space?

That papparazi follows me wherever I go. Can't they stop nagging me even after I declared that I am not a gay? Though I am, that is none of their god damn business. They even wrote many disgusting things about me and my personal life. I can't take it anymore.

I got in my car and turned on car's engine and immediately it came into life. I slammed the car door shut which helped me a little bit to block their shoutings who were blocking my way out. I pressed my car's horn, honking it continuously. My car's horn alerted all around me, ringing through the air and blasting into their ears. Cringing at my action, they quickly moved away from the way as I drove my car out.

I reached my home and sounded the horn again to indicate to Watchman that I am at the gate. He came running fast and opened it.

"Arey kutiya ka baccha! Gate kholne me me itna samay kyo lag gaya?" I shouted at him as he looked at me nervously. (Translation- Hey you son of a b*tch! What took you so long to open this damn gate?)

I parked my car and I didn't even take my car key as I jumped out, not bothering to close the car door. At this instant, all I want to do is to kill somebody to get rid of the burning rage inside me. I went straight into my house, leaving the main door to shut with a bang. I climbed up the stairs to my room and I saw everywhere red. I could even feel my blood boiling with such rage, causing me to stumble on my feet. However I managed to get into my room, breaking all the things on my way.

I closed my eyes to calm my nerves and I even took two long deep breaths in and out but of no use. I am sweating profusely and my t-shirt is soaked with all my sweat. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists.

'Calm down Parth. They can't do anything other than criticizing people, creating rumours. Prove to them that you are stronger to tackle all these shit', I told myself to calm my tensed muscles.

I know how to calm myself. I removed my soaked T-shirt and went downstairs to ground floor where I have my own personal gym.

********************************
Blood is oozing out from my knuckles but I feel no pain. I kept punching on punching bag for the past 1 hour. Still I can't control my anger.

This morning when I reached my Shooting location, the place was filled with papparazi literally blocking my way. I was not in the mind to answer their nonsense questions.

"Mr.Parth Samthaan, are you a gay?", a man holding camera asked me shamelessly. Instantly my head snapped to his direction. I glared at him daring him to ask another word to me.

"Is this the reason behind your break up with your ex-girlfriend, considering you have a secret affair with your gay friend?" A girl holding a mike asked me while smirking at me. At this point I lost my 'cool'self. I shut my eyes to not snap at her. I knew if I did anything stupid in front of the camera, it would pour oil to the already burning rumours.

I wanted to grab her throat and choke her to death. But I kept myself under control. After all, I am Parth Samthaan. I will not do something stupid that I regret later.

I turned on my heels and headed towards my car's direction. I didn't care if I could not attend shooting today. I wanted to get the hell out of there. They followed me all the way to my car.

"Are you a bi?"

"Is this why you supported homo culture in your serial?"

"Are you ever gonna marry a girl?"

With that I reached my car and got in, and drove to home.

Now my hands looked like I dipped them in a bucket of blood. I washed my hands and grabbed a towel. I cleaned my hands thoroughly using it because I don't want my mom to look at me in this state and I know how she will react. I went back to my room.

'God! I feel better now.'

I entered my bathroom and turned on the shower not bothering to remove my jeans. The warm water helped my tensed muscles to relax. After what felt like hours, I turned off the shower and stood in front of the large mirror in my bathroom. I looked at the mirror to find a man with red eyes, pale skin, furrowed eyebrows and a flaring nose. I let out a heavy sigh and removed my wet jean and boxers and wore a new pair of boxers and sweatpants.

My knuckles still looked like a mess with torned skin and blood drops popping out of the torned skin. I went back to my bedroom and turned on the TV to see my photos all over the channels. I immediately turned off the TV and threw remote at the wall which shattered into million pieces. I huffed and sat down on my bed. I groaned in annoyance, "Can't they leave me alone?"

I closed my eyes and laid down on bed, feeling the soft mattress under my tensed body.

I don't remember when I fell asleep. I opened my eyes when I felt something cold on my knuckles. My mom is sitting on the edge of my bed, looking worriedly at my hands, and applying oinment on my wounds. Her eyes are glassy and full of concern and hurt.

"Mom", I called her, my voice is raspy due to sleep. She lifted her head up to look at me.

"Mom. I am not a gay. I -"

"No Parth", She cut me off.

"You don't have to prove to me nor explain me. No matter however you are, you are still my baby boy and always will be.", She said and smiled at me which gave a feather touch to my heart.

"Thanks mom. You are the best", I said as I grabbed her hands and intertwined our fingers. I smiled back, reassuring her that I am fine.

"Parth", her voice turned into a strict tone.

'Oh god! I know what she is gonna tell me right now.'

"Parth I want you to get married soon", She more like ordered me in her stern voice.

"Mom. No way! What the hell are you talking about? I am not gonna marry a girl just to prove I am not a gay. In fact I don't have to prove to anyone", I said removing my hand from hers, standing up from the bed. She also got up, looking at me. Tears started to roll down from her eyes.

My hands involuntarily reached her face, "Mom please don't cry. I don't say that I am never gonna marry. I don't wanna marry anyone now. I can't Mom. I have my own plans. Understand me.", I said cupping her cheeks and wiping the tears.

'F*ck! I made her cry.'

"I understand Parth. I don't ask you to prove. I just can't stand to see you go through all this. I want you to be happy. Please listen to me once." She almost started begging me.

"Stop it Mom!" I shouted at her.

She gasped at my sudden outburst. Her face turned pale. Oh god! I regretted shouting at her. I held her hands between mine and told "Mom I can't get married now"