Ova Christmas

(Y/N) POV:

The one month that is my most favorite of them all, December. It's the only month that I can relax and not worry about demon's attacking anyone since it's all holy and happy timeon this month.

(Y/N): Man, December. It's so peaceful.

I looked outside as it snowed a bit. It was the last day till Winter vacation. Everyone brought treats for everyone, well except for 2 perverted guys. I sat at my seat all calm and relaxed.  It was going well till, almost every girl gave me treats, from cookies to cards with numbers. I just thanked them and went on with my day.

(Y/N): This is a lot of stuff here.

Issei: Seriously it's like you have every girl in a trance or something. You got stuff from almost every girl in the school.

(Y/N): I don't think I'm the only one.

Issei: Oh yeah, I forgot about Kiba. You two are lucky bastards.

(Y/N): Hey, help me with this and I'll give you half.

Issei: Deal. So, got anything planned for the break?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Issei: What?

(Y/N): That's a secret that I'll keep to myself.

Issei: Tell me.

(Y/N): Nope, I said it's secret and it'll stay as one.

Issei: Why do you have to be so mysterious?

(Y/N): It's just how I am.

Issei: Yeah, yeah.

Asia: Hey guys.

Issei: Hey Asia.

(Y/N): Sup.

Asia: That's a lot of goodies you have (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yup. Want a bag of cookies.

Asia: Yes please.

I handed her a bag of cookies and I opened one myself and started eating.

(Y/N): These are good.

Asia: So what are you doing for this break?

Issei: He said it's a secret.

Asia: I see.

Small time skipped~

School has ended and the halls were packed. I put a scarf and gloves on,then carried all the stuff that was given to me. I walked out of the school and could here some whispers on how I can walk in this freezing temperature.

(Y/N): * I don't get it, it's no even that cold*

I walked all the way home and entered.

(Y/N): I'm home.

Dante: Hey (Y/N). Now that's a lot of stuff you got there.

(Y/N): Well, I did get my devilish looks from you after all. I'm a girl magnet where ever I go. Even in that anime convention from a while back.

Dante: Well I got mine from my dad so, were both cursed with these looks.

(Y/N): I'm gonna put these here.

I set all the things on the pool table.

(Y/N): I'm gonna get changed and head out.

Dante: Alright, take a jacket, I hear it's gonna be a bit chilly today.

(Y/N): Sure.

I head to my room and got a new set of clothes and took a jacket. I ran down stairs and left.